SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Challenger Redeye, 21 Trackhawk
238 Posts
I have a 21 Trackhawk, well the wife does lol.
I am the first to say intakes and exhaust don't make power.
There's a performance shop fairly close to me with an all-wheel drive dyno.
I have personally watched them dyno 2 trackhawks, then install the LMI intake then watch the trackhawk gain about 20 horsepower.
The wife's track Hawk was not part of these two I had already installed the LMI intake and the borla attack exhaust.
And hers had about 20 horsepower more than the other trackhawks with just a LMI intake.
And no there's no dyno manipulation going on, the shop predominantly works on Subarus and they don't sell LMI intakes or any type of trackhawk accessories.

I have not noticed the air intake temperature going up after the LMI here in the TX heat, but the sound is awesome.

·
Premium Member
21 Challenger Redeye, 21 Trackhawk
238 Posts
I should also add that I have the borla attack exhaust on both my Redeye and the wives trackhawk although my Redeye has the active exhaust valves.
When I had my Redeye on the dyno everybody agreed it sounded amazing, I of course really like it, everybody gathered around to enjoy the sound and the show. As a side note the Redeye still holds the highest horsepower for that Dyno at that shop.
With the trackhawk on the dyno everybody agreed while it sounded really good it was much louder than the Redeye. .
Inside the trackhawk it does sound quiet, all you can hear is blower wine but outside to the rear it is pretty loud.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts