SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
147 Posts
I have heard BWoody CAI on many Trackhawks and they sound amazing! I have JLT on my Hellcat it sounds just as good.

I was a huge Borla and Flowmaster fan(still like them today) however, GT Haus is the next level exhaust you want! Every car event I go to it stands out and rumbles the best.

Cutting out the mid muffler suitcase will make it sound louder slightly at a stand still and during acceleration it will give a raspy popping sound like a Mustang. Personally a full exhaust set up or even cat-back sounds so much more full-bodied! Just an opinion!

Good Luck, have fun!

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
147 Posts
Nobody wants to sound like a shit Mustang. Valid point. That GT Haus is something serious. The valve system is awesome! I've heard it on a 392 and it was beautiful. Thanks for your input.
Also, as far as temps go, the highest I peaked at with the JLT CAI was approximately 161° in stand still traffic for 45min while outside temps were approximately 98° medium humidity.

dunno anything on LMI or BWoody on temps…but I have heard all 3 and they all sound great!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts