SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
I’d think about selling mine if any one is interested in a high HP built M6. Impeccable car inside, out, underneath, and it’s internals too. Less then 21 on car, Less than 4000 on built engine, less than 1500 on built trans, less the 1000 on 3.90 rear. Built to take the HP, 5.8 60-130, broke into the 9’s already, spare trans, spare new 3.70 rear in the box yet, spare interior, all original parts boxed and stored, never seen rain (caught in drizzles 2-3 times) kept in heated AC garage. GoManGo with factory satin hood black leather interior, customized head rests, mats, floor and trunk leather look liners. MANY customized details. I’m in no dire need to sell her but the right offer would make me think seriously about selling the rest of the farm and moving out west to be with my Granddaughters.
PLEASE don’t waste my time, PM if serious only please.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
210 Posts
2020 Trip-Nick WB - $71k.

Killing me!! Where was that car BEFORE I ordered!! Hahaha...... Not a fan of the hood and Triple Nickle isn't in my top three of colors, but damn that's a good price considering the options!! Makes me re-think my '22 that's still in D status! If it were Black or Indigo, I'd probably cancel my order!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Killing me!! Where was that car BEFORE I ordered!! Hahaha...... Not a fan of the hood and Triple Nickle isn't in my top three of colors, but damn that's a good price considering the options!! Makes me re-think my '22 that's still in D status! If it were Black or Indigo, I'd probably cancel my order!
.......................make room for 2;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
'18 Wide Body 8k miles, 1 owner, loaded $74k.

I included this one because it's Yellow Jacket. A really cool, and rare color.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
Another one on BaT, not much time left.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts