SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Challenger to make room for new toys. This is a babied (never in rain), E85 modified (never raced) Phantom Black with red interior and seat belts. Auto and NAV options. Car has dyno'd RWHP over 1000. Professionally tuned, with deluxe NX system (never used on street) and deluxe Killer Chiller installed. 3.09, aluminum drive shaft, intake injectors pinned, Tribute wheels, drag radials, etc.

If you want a like new, incredibly powerful Challenger Hellcat this is the one to buy. I have all original parts and they are included. I think it would be a screaming deal for someone at $45,000. PM me at [email protected]

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
709 Posts
Hold on so you have over 1K whp e85 monster that you never raced and also nitrous never used on the street. Likely story pal. Lol jk great deal good luck man

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha Ha, yup that's right! The car is a little too much for this 68 year old. I did the mods because I could and now it's a beast. Shreds the 305 Mickeys up to 60mph. Alright I will admit to two trips down an 1/8th track. Eased it off the line and hit it at about 150' thinking the track would hold. Nope a real rodeo! The original tires and Mickey's are older and I would recommend a fresh set for maximum traction.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, in case you didn't figure it out I ordered the car and have owned and garaged it since new. Check out my posts for my occasional questions and updates.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
61 Posts
I’m in the market for a (first) Hellcat right now. I sent you a message and email! Let’s make a deal!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good Morning guys. I will start responding to the numerous inquiries today. I'll gather up my build sheets and invoices, (all work done by True Street in McKinney Tx) dynos and maybe snap a few pics but they won't tell you much as the car looks brand new. The owner of Nitrous Express is a friend and customer of mine and he use my car to design the NX Hellcat system. For me the car is way to powerful with nitrous and I have never added it. I will respond to each of you, just give me a little time. Thanks to all who have expressed interest in this car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gentlemen please be advised my Challenger has been spoken for. I appreciate all the interest in the car and trust each of you will find what you're looking for soon. It has been a blast to be a part of this community for the last 6 years.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
156 Posts
Did anyone ever hear back from the seller or receive pictures of what was for sale?
Yes. I will be picking up the car in Texas and driving it back to WV this week.
The car is literally showroom condition PLUS. Up to this point the seller has been amazing to work with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool. Are you willing to share some pics with us? I'm looking now for a Hellcat Challenger, preferably modded so I'm interested in what you got. Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts