SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1400HP Hellcat/SRT8 axles! This axle is designed for a real race car that just happens to be street driven. The inner and outer CV we have developed use a modified Porsche style 108mm CV that we have put custom made fully REM polished internals and our torsional 300M chromoly axle bars that have been used in every record breaking IRS car out today. Inner and outer CV's are our new 2-piece billet flanges with a 300M spline section to fit into the differential and wheel hubs.

To Order: DSS 1400HP Level 5 Axle Kit 2015-2016 392/6.4L, 6.2L Hellcat Challenger/Charger

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 11.27.04 AM.png

If you have questions call 561-687-3712 or send a PM.

- Alexis

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Got mine free. lol. kind of of with the upgraded road race axles. Seven months ago Jim Click Dodge dropped my drivers side front from the rack. A tow truck was in the area and backed in to stabilize her. He tore the boots. So their insurance carrier is paying for new axles. I suggested these with the upgraded road race option. So far north of 35K in new body panels, new wheel/tire, new transmission, new driveshaft and axles plus rental car. What a night mare. But no bondo and a ten point frame analysis to insure the frame was straight. The ear on the front drivers side swung out, hit the front wheel, bounced back and tore holes in every panel of the drivers side until the rear quarter panel caught her.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Got mine free. lol. kind of of with the upgraded road race axles. Seven months ago Jim Click Dodge dropped my drivers side front from the rack. A tow truck was in the area and backed in to stabilize her. He tore the boots. So their insurance carrier is paying for new axles. I suggested these with the upgraded road race option. So far north of 35K in new body panels, new wheel/tire, new transmission, new driveshaft and axles plus rental car. What a night mare. But no bondo and a ten point frame analysis to insure the frame was straight. The ear on the front drivers side swung out, hit the front wheel, bounced back and tore holes in every panel of the drivers side until the rear quarter panel caught her.
I would have had them find me the same car with the same or less mileage and let them keep the destroyed car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts