SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat - Jay Leno's Garage

3092 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  quakejake

"2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat: Here's all we've got to say about it: 707 hp... and you will not BELIEVE the burnout!"

I enjoy watching his automotive videos over his late night talk show!
Reactions: Nitewing
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I watched every video I could find on the Hellcat and Jay's was my favorite. He asked great questions and I got lots of good info from it. I can't wait to drive mine when it gets here, his experience was too cool. He truly has an amazing collection and I have no doubt I would have a collection like that if I could afford it.

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
I liked the part where he wanted the tire pressure information between gauges... I was like... REALLY? with all the options and gauges you could put there u want to drive around w tire pressure showing? SMH :D

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I agree. That was classic! Time trials and awesome tools and he wants to see tire pressure. I am not sure I will be able to decide where to stay on the center screen, the Hellcat logo rocks too. I can certainly say tire pressure will not be first choice... Just got my VIN today. Counting the days for delivery.

· Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
for me driving local i might go with the digital speedo as it looks like the 20,40,60 are all in the space of an inch and the speeds change quickly and often around here :)

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I have to agree with you on the speedo. I have a 12 Dodge Charger now and I keep it on digital speed display. It is easy to speed when the number is not right in front of me. Awwwww, who am I kidding...I speed no matter what. It just helps me to be more aware of my overage!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
160 Posts
Meal Restaurant Fun Muscle Food
As we approach the end of the year, it is often a time of reflection on the past year. I was very grateful I had the opportunity to actually meet Jay Leno this year! I saw him getting food in a buffet line in NJ, and no one seemed to recognized him. He sat down by himself and was eating, so I asked if I could join him and he said absolutely. Naturally we talked cars the whole time, exclusively Mopar! One of his first questions was "Have you driven the Hellcat??? You gotta drive the Hellcat!!!" At that point in the year, I was only thinking about buying one, but I was pretty sure I would eventually :)

Eventually more people recognized him and a line began to form of folks asking to take pictures with him, but I was able to get one with him first. He's a great guy, very personable and down to earth and as we all know, definitely very knowledgeable and passionate about Mopars too! I really appreciated his time and conversation. Hope someday I can get this photo signed and hung on my shop wall. Just thought I'd share one of the highlights of the year!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,005 Posts
Poor jay probably can't even go into a bathroom to take a dump without someone popping there head under the stall asking for a picture or a autograph. Still I think hundreds of millions and hundreds of amazing cars make it easier to deal with.:D

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
392 Posts
I agree. That was classic! Time trials and awesome tools and he wants to see tire pressure. I am not sure I will be able to decide where to stay on the center screen, the Hellcat logo rocks too. I can certainly say tire pressure will not be first choice... Just got my VIN today. Counting the days for delivery.
Love to see the Boost gauge dead center.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.