SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly, I'm putting my 2015 Challenger Hellcat up for sale. The wife and I are looking to get a bigger house, and not having a car payment would help.

Almost 12k miles (lots of highway), M6, Billet Silver Metallic (only 300 Hellcats made in Silver for 2015, compared to almost 1,300 Sublime Green), satin black hood, black laguna leather interior, red seat belts and the full nav system, not just XM.

The car is in excellent condition, and the tires still have a lot of tread left (no burnouts, no track days), it was used as a commuter to work and back.

Still has the remainder of the 5 year, 100k mile warranty as well. Looking to get $61k, OBO.

PA registration and inspection (good through June, 2017). Located in Pottstown, PA, but I'm also near Philly quite a bit for work.
hellcat_blue_marsh2.png
hellcat_cnc_02.jpg
hellcat_cnc_04.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This color combo is breathtaking in person. I have a 16 billlet black hood weren't many made in 15 good luck with the sale.

And hey I'm over in limerick.
It really does look amazing in person. That is so close to where I am! I head over to Rail Road quite a bit, and am always at the Costco. Come to think of it, one day, about a month ago, I thought I saw a silver HC with black hood pass by when I was coming to RT100 from another road. I thought someone had stolen my car, and almost made my wife go after it! She told me I was crazy, but I told her the odds of seeing an almost identical car were so slim. Got home, my car was there, chalked it up to an overactive imagination... guess I wasn't losing my mind!

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have the same color combination, according to RS there are only 4 globally, that are identical in all of the options.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Still has the remainder of the 5 year, 100k mile warranty as well (not 3 year, 36k miles, like the 2016s) Looking to get $61k, OBO.

Beautiful car. But You want to correct this info... 2016+ models have 5 year 60K power warranty compared to 5 years 100K on 2015.... Bumper to Bumper 3 years 36K warranty wasn't changed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts