SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking to sell my 15 hellcat challenger. it is the manual 6 speed sublime green black leather interior with 27k miles. it has the apr carbon front lip and apr rear trunk lip, demon replica wheels, 20 percent window tint, full American racing exhaust, k and n intake, jlt catch cans, hp tuners tune. car is amazing to drive I believe I am the second owner. I live in virginia only reason for sale is moving to another car and dealer is a trip off on trade ins. price drop !!! 41500

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Nice!! Love the color GLWS
Question, your K&N CAI, you know the part number for just the element? I’m in need of a new one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dealer here was offering 38k, said they could bump it more if I had stock exhaust but I dont.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,836 Posts
That 38 would have been 39.5 if Virginia allowed the sales tax credit, good luck with sale.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
266 Posts
I'm in Virginia also. What type of front license plate bracket are you using? Let me guess: none.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes sir no plate !!!! stupid virginia laws lol havent been stopped yet but I am sure I will get tint no front plate exhaust and a speeding ticket all at once ......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
466 Posts
I got offer of 45 for my 2016 ,im taking it in tomorrow im happy with that price.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
debating to hold on to the car, been trying to get a hellcat charger instead but the one I want sold now. as of now my challenger is still up for sale !!! will work a trade if anyone is interested in trading charger for challenger!!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
If you are interested in selling, I'd give Ebay a shot. I listed my 2016 392 Shaker on the forums and got very little interest. Put it on Ebay, paid $90 for the ad I think, sold in 3 days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I considered doing a raffle just not sure how to start that. ebay would be a good choice to I assume.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts