SRT Hellcat Forum banner

261 - 271 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I’m new to the forum but have been following your build for a while. just picked up a 15 challenger hellcat m6. I’m in Colorado Springs so altitude issues as well.
I just purchased the stage 4 kit from Curt, which includes dual pumps, upper pulleys 2.65 and 2.85. Overdrive lower pulley ,1200cc injectors and I’m adding the off-road midpipes and Lmi. Chapman auto is going to start the install later next week. And Curt is doing the remote flex fuel tune as well.

I wondered if it would make sense to order an upper ring 2.5 to possibly use instead of the 2.65? 90% of the time I am at elevations in excess of 6500 feet. What is your thoughts on this vs the 2.65? Thanks

·
Vendor
165 Posts
I’m new to the forum but have been following your build for a while. just picked up a 15 challenger hellcat m6. I’m in Colorado Springs so altitude issues as well.
I just purchased the stage 4 kit from Curt, which includes dual pumps, upper pulleys 2.65 and 2.85. Overdrive lower pulley ,1200cc injectors and I’m adding the off-road midpipes and Lmi. Chapman auto is going to start the install later next week. And Curt is doing the remote flex fuel tune as well.

I wondered if it would make sense to order an upper ring 2.5 to possibly use instead of the 2.65? 90% of the time I am at elevations in excess of 6500 feet. What is your thoughts on this vs the 2.65? Thanks
Cody also has blower spacer plates in stock you should talk with him about installing them at the same time to fix the factory leaking intake gaskets

·
Registered
92 Posts

You'll be very happy with Curt's work! I'm in Grand Junction other side of the hill from you guys. I've run 10.14 @ 6600ft with Curt's E85 kit 2.5 pulley. IAT right around 100 degrees. I've got the interchiller and spacers here just need to get it all together, I'm excited to see the difference. Thinking about a tank after seeing Kawalksi's temperatures.

·
Vendor
187 Posts
You'll be very happy with Curt's work! I'm in Grand Junction other side of the hill from you guys. I've run 10.14 @ 6600ft with Curt's E85 kit 2.5 pulley. IAT right around 100 degrees. I've got the interchiller and spacers here just need to get it all together, I'm excited to see the difference. Thinking about a tank after seeing Kawalksi's temperatures.
View attachment 546721
Not bad considering that god awful air you guys get up there. Need to get this thing down in some good air to see what it will do.

·
Registered
58 Posts
View attachment 546721
Im in grand junction too! Ive got a pile of parts waiting to go on, maybe we can get the cats together sometime!?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

261 - 271 of 271 Posts