SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Community -

2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple with Satin Black Hood.
Automatic 8 speed, full black Laguna leather, no sunroof, black wheels.
VIN: 2C3CDZC98GH199910
811 MILES ON IT.

SOLD
You guys may have seen a followed my build thread. Purchased the car in March, started tinkering right away. Mod list is shown below. Car was purchased for $73k, mods come in at $8k or $9k, not including labor. Everything has been done right. I have receipts for everything. I've documented the build.

Includes OEM rear tires, as well as second set of drag radials, brand new. I have never raced, tracked or dragged the car. Top speed I've hit would be about 110mph. I don't drive it much. Its always garaged, perfect condition, no scuffs, dings, scratches whatsoever. Will be receiving a full detail tomorrow and I'll post professional pictures then too. I will be listing on eBay in addition to this forum.

I love the car, trust me. I had a 2008 Gen 4 viper and the hellcat is the way to go from a comfort, speed, new technology, etc. I've had both, and many other fun cars. This machine is at the top of the list.

Looking for $80k. I know its a tall order, but gotta start somewhere. I have $82k in it, 900 miles on the odometer + TTL. I'm happy to arrange for people to see it, drive it, fly in and pick it up, me to deliver (my daily is a 2015 GMC 3500 and I have a 20' hydraulic tilt car hauler as well as a car hauler 28' gooseneck). Reasonable offers will be entertained. No trades

Thanks all. Good pictures to come by end of day tomorrow. Cleaning it up tonight and pics tomorrow when the sun is out.

Reason for selling - liquidating vehicles to build out shop, and put 1 fancy car in there (MB S63)

Mods:

- Green 7139 Drop-In Filter (installed)
- 180 deg JET thermostat (installed)
- KW Spring Kit (installed)
- DSS Aluminum Driveshaft (installed)
- Nitto 305/35/20 555R's for the rear (installed)
- V1 + hardwire kit (installed)
- Metco Upper Pulley, 2.75, 2.85 + stock size ring (stock is on the car now).
- Metco Breather Filter (installed)
- HHP Crank Pin Kit (installed)
- HHP ECU, Trinity programmer, and email tuning (installed, need to call josh for tune)
- DP Accessories Black Lug Nuts LCB3D8HEOBK04020 (installed)
- Billet Technologies Catch Can (pending)
- Debadged rear SRT and dodge emblems, front grille SRT emblem. Put SRT hellcat vinyl in center rear, and metal aluminum SRT hellcat emblem in front grille (installed)
- Weathertech floor mats (installed)
- OEM Hellcat Cover
- Lamin-X Gunsmoke sidemarkers and rear reflectors

EDIT: picture attached to this first post is the day it was delivered to me.

Attachments

Reactions: sgoyal

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1 Posts
Community -

You guys may have seen a followed my build thread. Purchased the car in March, started tinkering right away. Mod list is shown below. Car was purchased for $73k, mods come in at $8k or $9k, not including labor. Everything has been done right. I have receipts for everything. I've documented the build.

Includes OEM rear tires, as well as second set of drag radials, brand new. I have never raced, tracked or dragged the car. Top speed I've hit would be about 110mph. I don't drive it much. Its always garaged, perfect condition, no scuffs, dings, scratches whatsoever. Will be receiving a full detail tomorrow and I'll post professional pictures then too. I will be listing on eBay in addition to this forum.

I love the car, trust me. I had a 2008 Gen 4 viper and the hellcat is the way to go from a comfort, speed, new technology, etc. I've had both, and many other fun cars. This machine is at the top of the list.

Looking for $80k. I know its a tall order, but gotta start somewhere. I have $82k in it, 900 miles on the odometer + TTL. I'm happy to arrange for people to see it, drive it, fly in and pick it up, me to deliver (my daily is a 2015 GMC 3500 and I have a 20' hydraulic tilt car hauler as well as a car hauler 28' gooseneck). Reasonable offers will be entertained. No trades

Thanks all. Good pictures to come by end of day tomorrow. Cleaning it up tonight and pics tomorrow when the sun is out.

Reason for selling - liquidating vehicles to build out shop, and put 1 fancy car in there (MB S63)

Mods:

- HHP ECU, Trinity programmer, and email tuning (installed, need to call josh for tune)
- Debadged rear SRT and dodge emblems, front grille SRT emblem. Put SRT hellcat vinyl in center rear, and metal aluminum SRT hellcat emblem in front grille (installed)
- OEM Hellcat Cover

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
77k takes it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
price drop to 75

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I still need to call josh. Been traveling for work

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
253 Posts
Community -

811 MILES ON IT.

$75,000 takes it.

Mods:

- OEM Hellcat Cover

honestly if I hadn't bought mine already I would've took this one for sure... basically has all the mods I'm going to do anyhow

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$72k lets get it gone. I pick up my s63 on tuesday

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sold