SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

2016 Challenger Hellcat talk

28419 Views 32 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  HellcatKid
I have noticed many manufacters releasing 2016 model information.. I know the '15 Hellcats are barely hitting owners/dealers but I wondered if there is any news on the '16's yet? I may end up waiting for a '16 personally.

Just looking to see if may Resume Speed or anyone else has info!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
The 2016 model will be offered in a convertible with a satin black hood option. There is a sport mode switch that will override the system and allow the car to make up to 825 rear wheel horse power. And of course it will be available in Plum Crazy Purple.

· Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
Heck yes! I was kinda hoping if SRT didn't rejoin Dodge, they would come out with a '16 SRT 'Cuda but now that it's Dodge SRT again that's not happening.
I choose it because I like metallic in the paint and I wanted a wild color. The Red, Yellow and slime green did not have metallic flake in the paint. B5 ( blue fire ) was not wild enough for that car. The purple challengers that I have seen out there are much darker than my " In Violet" ( plum crazy purple ) Cuda.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.