SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
they will announce the 2016 changes 2 weeks before production....rumors will start 1-2 months ahead of time though....some will be true, some false........thats how its always been since ive been tracking things since 2010 when they started discussing the 2011's.......i even have an official announcement on my IE with at least 1 item that wasnt true....also some false advertising about the exclusiveness of certain IE items.....so even when its officially announced things still change...you never know until production starts with Dodge....

the only sure thing to me is PCP for the HC for 2016.....thats my prediction

also think there will be a special edition with stickers for $2k more and everyone will fight for it and over pay again thinking they have the most special car in the world.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
465 Posts
Really
I have not tried
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Dodge had planned all along that b5 would only be produced for a short time but then again what the dealer says is never wrong! :rolleyes:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.