SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Saw this car for sale online, and was wondering if this possibly belonged to anyone on these forums? It's a 2016 in Go Mango, with carbon stripes.

According to the dealer, this was a lease return they bought off auction. It appears to be clean, and, at least according to the Carfax, serviced regularly.

However, because it's a 2016, the factory bumper to bumper warranty is expired, although there's about 2 years left on the power train warranty.

Also, I didn't realize this, but it seems Dodge is unable to certify Hellcats in general, so that isn't an option - even if it did qualify. They may be willing to offer an extended warranty, but I'd be an out of state buyer, so I may just be better off buying an extended warranty on my own?

In any case, if anyone has any history on this car, or has seen it in person, would love any feedback!

·
Registered
191 Posts
You are correct FCA does not allow Hellcats into their certified program. That is one of the reasons I went new. I have no issues with the Hemi at all we have now owned 9 of them. It is all the other stuff they get from outside vendors that I wanted coverage for. Good luck with your search !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts