SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the Slingshots that came with my Hellcat. Sale includes wheels, center caps, TPMS, and tires. Not interested in seperating tires. This is my backup set but I'm thinking of going a different route.

Tires are brand new Pirelli P Zero All seasons as of a month ago. I had Dodge do an inspection on the car before I purchased it. They said it needed tires but they only had the factory Pirelli All Seasons in stock, so thats what I bought (bought the car out of state). My dad picked the car up for me and drove it from Idaho to Arizona to deliver it to me, then I pulled them off and put my other set on.

Asking $2,000 OBO picked up in Phoenix AZ. Open to offers. The rims are not perfect. No curb rash or anything but a few rock chips in the finish on each wheel (see the second picture for example). I can provide more pics on request and anyone local is welcome to come take a look.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
12 Posts
Can you send me a photo of the dodge part number on them? Thank you I believe it’s on inside of a spoke

·
Registered
1 Posts
Awesome! I saw the pictures of a few chips. Are they just rock chips? Any scratches on any of the wheels? And do the chips look like they are just in the paint or into the metal? The website won't let me reply to the same conversation because it says i am a "new user" lol.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I replied to you on a different forum but I'll repeat here...

Not necessarily hot in my opinion, had these for sale for 4 months. The problem usually comes down to shipping, like any wheel.

Others will happily just buy replicas, though I don't think you could buy new reps, tpms, center caps, and tires for cheaper than I sold these for.

Some guys like OEM parts, like me, but they're not the majority. And some see value in a forged rim, while others are ok with cast rims. For a forged rim, these are a heck of a deal in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
ok good to know, I have a set too with just under 12000 miles on them and have notice some sets like these are coming up for sale.
As for the shipping to me a pain in the arse, I think local sale only.
Just don't want to step on any ones toes when time to sell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts