SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I own a 2017 hellcat challenger(not a WB) with a stock wheel setup. I want to put wider wheels for drag race(i am a beginner). what kind of wheels I should get and what size (18 or 17/ 10.5 or 11)? I am thinking of getting MT R's. I really want to go with 315's or 325's or even bigger? What spacers should I put and what else I need to do to avoid rubbing? Also, do I have to change the Front wheels or keep them stock for now?
Appreciate your help.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
Do a search on here. Tons of threads. Tons of great info. Good luck.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
Hi everyone. I own a 2017 hellcat challenger(not a WB) with a stock wheel setup. I want to put wider wheels for drag race(i am a beginner). what kind of wheels I should get and what size (18 or 17/ 10.5 or 11)? I am thinking of getting MT R's. I really want to go with 315's or 325's or even bigger? What spacers should I put and what else I need to do to avoid rubbing? Also, do I have to change the Front wheels or keep them stock for now?
Appreciate your help.
I have 2017 as well, I'm running shortened sway bar links ($89.00) at HHP with 17x10.5 Weld S71 and run a 305/45 Mickey Thompson Bias Ply radial. the 305 rubs only when turning since I snipped most of the fender well out, it doesn't rub too terrible with the smallest spacer possible you'll certainly clear

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
125 Posts
Appreciate your help.
Ohh I should also mention I hook damn well with 305 at 20psi, my car is full bolt on and pullied down, makes 16lbs of boost on pump gas(not the safest) car has a lot of timing pulled and made 715whp and 655ft/lbs I managed to pull off a 10.39 on my best pass

1 - 4 of 4 Posts