SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of selling my 2017 challenger hellcat.
A8 transmission redline red with brass monkeys.
14,500miles
Tim Barth tuned 800whp pkg.
Hellraiser 2.85 pulley, ID1050x injectors, Diablo handheld

305 35 20 nitto nt555r2 tires on rear
DIRS rear support new version with 3.09 rear, DSS 1 piece aluminum driveshaft, eibach pro kit lowering springs, legmaker intake, Jlt catch can, Wickerbill spoiler.

Ceramic pro gold package on whole car (wheels glass calipers interior)
20% window tint with 50% windshield

Muffler delete with Trackhawk quad tips

Price is- $55,000 馃挵馃挵

Had another baby and Looking to buy widebody charger only reason for sale.

Located in Cumberland Maryland.
I鈥檓

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Any chips touched up? Wheel damage or marks? 2 red keys and 1 black?
Did you remove stripes?
No fender emblems???

Reactions: bad88ttop

Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
Koons just posted on the sponsor forums that they鈥檙e buying used Hellcats at top dollar.

Might be worth it to entertain an offer, especially since you may be reasonable close.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
I bet they would offer 50

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
55K negotiable? GLWS.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Thats what they bring at auction, I wouldn't say top dollar.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Tyler,
My brother passed on your car and you bad mouth him to the guy who's car he is buying?
Marcus was all in an uproar thinking he was wasting his time.
Thanks for that.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyler,
My brother passed on your car and you bad mouth him to the guy who's car he is buying?
Marcus was all in an uproar thinking he was wasting his time.
Thanks for that.
I sent him our conversation, because he said your brother was screwing him around also. Didn鈥檛 bad mouth him, just trying to get rid of the scammers and people who waste others time and money. You don鈥檛 tell someone your coming in 3 hours have them call off work to help them out and then don鈥檛 show up or text.. #hesaclown 馃ぁ

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
First off, I have been involved with conversations between Marcus and my brother, he has not "screwed him around". He is asking all the questions, all the right questions you ask when buying a used and modded hellcat.

Yes, you did bad mouth him to Marcus, on a PM to me, and at the end of your last reply.

You need to post up wheel damage on your post. Scratches, chipped edges, curb rash, whatever it is, don't play games with someone's $55k purchase. Be straight up.

That is the #1 reason why he did not buy your car. #2 was the tinted tail lights, but I assured him if it was film, we could peel it, sprayed he would be stuck.

You did not offer the info to my brother, he had to pry it from you, and that is when the trust factor left the relationship, he moved on.

You blew it. Guess someone else gets the cash and you still have your car. That doesn't make my brother the clown.....

Speaking poorly about or towards people in front of potential buyers, on your own ad especially, is not going to help you sell this car

Beautiful car, keep in mind, if you list out every detail, people will not have to "bother" you and "kick tires" to get all the details, good or bad.

Good luck with your sale.

Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
Is this the dealership in Tysons Corner VA?

not trying to derail. GLWS, op
Yup. Here's the thread...though it seems like they might not be offering "TOP" dollar from those who have responded.

Reactions: Occult Kitty
1 - 14 of 14 Posts