SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
430 Posts
borla have a massive amount of problems with AES, that is what stopping me from getting one.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
869 Posts
borla have a massive amount of problems with AES, that is what stopping me from getting one.
What's AES? Always Excited State? Absolutely Extreme Stupidity? ( I frequently have that, too) Maybe it stands for Arrogant Egotistical Snarkyness.

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Excellent job on the vid production. You sure do know how to walk the talk. Well done ✌

PS: I hate you now as I'm sold on this...lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
Omfg that's sick. Outstanding!

I just got SRT and pretty ignorant on mods.

So in US this run about 3k?

Any idea ballpark what a typical shop would charge to install USD?

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Omfg that's sick. Outstanding!

I just got SRT and pretty ignorant on mods.

So in US this run about 3k?

Any idea ballpark what a typical shop would charge to install USD?
In the US these systems are around $1600 depending on where you buy.

Not sure about install... I'd guess $50-$100?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,821 Posts
Well, here it is, as promised!

This exhaust is KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLER!! I highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend!

The video speaks for itself:

Great video!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,821 Posts
What's AES? Always Excited State? Absolutely Extreme Stupidity? ( I frequently have that, too) Maybe it stands for Arrogant Egotistical Snarkyness.
I had a code, but they have fantastic customer service, and promptly sent out some new mids to solve it. Supposedly all the new sets are fixed now, it was the simulator causing the codes, have to wait and see if new owners are having any problems, I got mine about 2 months ago, was supposed to be the first one with the upgraded simulators, but I still had the code, I've been told that it has been fixed since. The sound is amazing, coupled with the whine of the BWoody CAI, she sounds amazing!

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Borla has had some quality issues, not interested. Buy a Corsa System instead.
Wait... NO exhaust company is perfect, but Borla has amazing customer service and offers a lifetime warranty with their products.

Go with Corsa if that floats your boat, but there is NO reason to avoid Borla at all unless their product is not to your taste.

I've owned 1 Corsa exhaust in my life and hated it; To each their own.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
I have white SRT. I'm leaning towards keeping it chrome. Do you that would look stupid?

Or what if I got it powder coated same color as red brembos? I'm ignorant on exhausts... like would the red become stained?

What would y'all do? Chrome, black or red?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
I have white SRT. I'm leaning towards keeping it chrome. Do you that would look stupid?

Or what if I got it powder coated same color as red brembos? I'm ignorant on exhausts... like would the red become stained?

black

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Black accent on white Jeep looks the best.

Don't do red, that'd be weird.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
34 Posts
Black accent on white Jeep looks the best.

Don't do red, that'd be weird.
Doh! I just got them done red, same as brakes. Install tomorrow so hopefully it will look good. Lots of diff reds in tail lights and stuff, so will look awesome. Or terrible. Haha , I'll take a pic tomorrow.

But thx again Ironside for the awesome video! It inspired me to get borla. I hope it sounds as beastly as yours!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts