SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
BMF
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a real question not gossip chit chat.
It’s 2020 the 2018 Demon is Top Dog hands down.
Its a Icon. How many people are serious and have the funds that want a Demon?
I noticed little by little fewer are on EBay.
Depending on color and options prices vary.
I would sell mine if I was offered the right price.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
643 Posts
Its yesterday's news regrettably. Those with the funds have moved on to the latest and greatest even though performance may not be equal to the Demon. The collectors have their cars stashed. People who drive buy a redeye. The Demon will always be the top dog but it still has been relegated to a niche car with a very dedicated following but for the average buyer it is not worth the premium sellers expect. And this is from a past Demon owner who has the funds to buy another.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Agreed!..... nothing more to be said.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
700 Posts
It would take the right price to get mine out of my hands. No plans to sell. When I ordered the crate, I put it in my name to keep the "personal touch" as to sway and remind me of the long journey and wait for this special car.
My new GT500 is scheduled to be here in a few weeks. In my eyes, thats the competition, and I don't see that coming close to my current 1/4 times in the demon, stock for stock.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 426
643 Posts
Interesting thoughts when I read about quarter mile times, what car can perform in a roll race ect. Reality for me was that the nearest drag strip is 2 hours away, it is plain stupid to street race in today's legal environment, and who you going to race as most of the vehicles on my streets are SUV or pickup trucks! The reason I bought my Demon was simply pride of ownership and that I could without issue. I find myself comparing it to owning a Rolex while a Seiko does everything that 10k Rolex for a fraction of the price. Logic does not support Demon ownership but the smile you get when you open the garage door might!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,302 Posts
Thinking back about your post history relating to Demon prices I can only imagine what you would be asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts