Its with great sadness that I have to part ways with my Demon. I have found a different car that I can't get unless I sell it. The owner did not want to trade, so don't judge me ;)

This 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is serial number 2,319 (2C3CDZH91JH102319) of approximately 3,000 US examples built for the model year. It is 1 of 161 in Octane Red for the US and was initially delivered to Rob Lambdin’s University Dodge of Davie, Florida. The original owner had the upgraded PCM and controller installed at the dealer. It was acquired by me, the seller, in Florida last year. The car is finished in Octane Red over black Laguna leather and Alcantara upholstery. Equipment includes 18″ aluminum wheels, Brembo brakes, widebody fender extensions, Air Catcher headlights, an Air Grabber hood, an 18-speaker Harman Kardon sound system, red seat belts, power-adjustable heated and ventilated seats, rear seat delete, Performance Pages with drag mode and a navigation system. This SRT Demon has 1,918 miles and is offered by the seller with a window sticker, wheel locks, a set of factory Demon-branded drag radial tires, wrapped and stored in climate controlled environment, a Demon Crate with all its contents and a clean California title. The car was purchased with 1700 miles on it and brought to Ca in a covered car hauler by the current owner. It has tinted windows from the previous owner and it has never been driven in the rain. Current owner has had it ceramic coated. I've only driven to cars and coffee locally. Its posted locally and on Ebay.