SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat Charger
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forum after being a long-time surfer.

I recently installed a built motor (had mine built), Killer Chiller, heads, cam, and transmission in my 2018 Hellcat Charger.

After installation and start-up I had lost all use of buttons, horn, paddle shifters, and cruise controls on my steering wheel, as well as use of the SRT Performance pages and gauge read-outs. I was told this is normal due to the battery being unhooked for extended time (about 2 weeks).

I have since drove the car about 5-600 miles in addition to some light dyno tuning and about 15-20 start ups with still no use of anything. I am especially trying to see/read the Intake Air Temps and SC Coolant Temps.

I am afraid to take it to the dealer because it is out of warranty (2018 with 33k miles and many modifications). I do have access to a Snap-On scan tool if that helps. I have also checked all fuses/relays that have to do with Steering Wheel Controls.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. I am trying to see 200+MPH at the Texas Mile next week and want to get this thing straight!

·
Registered
18 Hellcat
74 Posts
You need a scanner capable of working with 18+ Dodge vehicles. Not all are, it requires a third party subscription.
Run a all Module scan. With my Apollo d8 that will tell me which modules are communicating on the buss and any codes set in each module.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat Charger
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive combed through everything probably 10x and had 3 other do the same incase I was missing something. I was concerned it may be a clockspring being I had that go out on a SRT Jeep, but thought it would be strange to go out with everything else going on. I thinking being mine is an 18+ my scan tool isn't picking anything up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts