SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is mint and done right. Please no joy rides or tire kickers or stupid questions. Anyone who knows me knows I do not sell junk, I sell mint cars built right. The car has been taken care of even at the track with the tuner logging ever pass. The car was tuned by Krazy House Custom's. Please do not ask for dyno charts unless you are serious. The track times speak for themselves, the car makes plenty of power!! Asking 62k Firm Please text me I work allot 201-697-1627
The car has gone 9.7s with this combo on a conservative tune. The video is here.

Mods
  • 2.85 Upper Metco Billet Pulleys
  • Pinned crank
  • LMI intake
  • Kong Throttle body 112mm (idles like sock)
  • Kong Performance ported blower
  • DSS one piece aluminum drive shaft
  • 3.09 gears
  • Rear differential brace
  • JLT oil catch can
  • Thermal Blanket under blower
  • Off road pipe with mufflers (sounds amazing)
  • Injector dynamics ID1050'S
  • Drag Radial 305/35R/20 MT
  • Drag radials/Skinnies 305/45/17's with a set of powder coated Race Stars will be included
Stock
I have all the stock parts as well all wrapped neatly!!

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still for sale. Its a serious car as one father and son found out. Its definitely not a car for a 20 year old as a 1st car.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
450 Posts
That battery on wheels even got him on the line, that’s got to be almost a ten second battery ...at least you’d not have to worry about loosing to a Duracell battery on wheels....man my kids would kill me!, lol bad enough I’m already looking again..

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That battery on wheels even got him on the line, that’s got to be almost a ten second battery ...at least you’d not have to worry about loosing to a Duracell battery on wheels....man my kids would kill me!, lol bad enough I’m already looking again..

Not really the video is deceiving off the line. Honestly his car is quick but I never saw him. My car is set up it just hooks and hauls ass you cant buy and build one cheaper plus the miles its been to the track but pampered. 9.7 was easy not even on a aggressive tune.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
450 Posts
How fast is it on a aggressive tune do you think ? Is that on pump gas then ? Man if I could get decent financing I’d love to have it..even with 25k down I’d probably get screwed over medical bills ,lol

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How fast is it on a aggressive tune do you think ? Is that on pump gas then ? Man if I could get decent financing I’d love to have it..even with 25k down I’d probably get screwed over medical bills ,lol
9s are on pump fuel and a good 60 foot. In my opinion anything faster than this is overkill . Its a handful on the street even with a tire. The car is consistent and extremely reliable and extremely fast!!

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I cry figurative Greta Thunberg tears at the thought that there are RBAM's with adequate moola that have not yet bought this car.
snif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts