SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell the redeye for personal reasons and only that. Dodge did a fantastic job on producing this vehicle and I have enjoyed having it for one year now and the 5800 miles currently on it (the mileage may increase slightly). Car is White Knuckle, with red/black interior, Harman/Kardon premium stereo, and nav. I have attached the build sheet for review. Added items are as follows:

-Paint correction/polished and Xpel firm on entire front cap, A-pillars, mirrors, rear fender flares & very front of roof
-Black wheel lugs
-Window tint
-Husky floor mats for front and rear
-Hub centric wheel spacers
-ZL1 add-ons splitter extension, rods, side skirts and splash guards
-DSS 1400 hp axles
-3.09 differential

I am very picky with vehicle's care and orientation, inside/out. Purchased car off showroom floor and it has been garaged kept since day one and has seen no rain. I am the orig. owner, no accidents, nonsmoker, only driver and rear seats set in 3 times tops. This is a strong runner! Car has 2 years or the balance of 36k miles of bumper to bumper warranty remaining. Oil was just changed for a 2nd time since ownership with the recommended oil/filter at 5800 miles. I am asking $76,500.00 OBO for this pristine pre-owned unit aka Garage Queen. If you want to DM me a reasonable offer, please feel free. Car is located in Louisiana and thanks for viewing.

PS.jpg PS frt angle.jpg DS.jpg DS int door.jpg Interior2.jpg PS int door .jpg PS seat.jpg stereo sys and battery.jpg cluster.jpg

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TTT for an extremely nice and well taken care of Redeye!!! It won't disappoint!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weekend bump for a well-appointed Redeye ready for a new home!!!! Still in factory bumper to bumper warranty for 24 months or 30k miles(based on current mileage).

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gorgeous car, and very nice, tasteful mods. GLWS!
Thanks for the complement! I have about 6k invested above the car's value, so someone will be getting a great deal, especially with 24 months factory warranty left and 30k miles, which after comes first. The powertrain warranty is much longer. Can't go wrong with this purchase!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Price reduced to 74,900.00 for one clean Redeye ready for anything! Why wait months for one when you can have this one with everything provided as indicated above. If you are serious about buying one and in the market, shoot me a pm with a reasonable offer.

Thank you,
Ken

1 - 15 of 15 Posts