SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. I'm considering purchasing a Hellcat Widebody. What are the best purchase price deals people have been able to achieve?

I have reservations about purchasing such an expensive car, but it's really hard to turn away these power bucks promotions. Any insight into the best deals people have negotiated would be very much appreciated. I would be very grateful. Thanks so much for your responses. Ron.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
48 Posts
Hi Ron, I just picked up a 19 Challenger (non widebody) last night - I'll be posting it soon :)

Talk to Erica Ramsey at Koons Tyson Chrysler in Tysons Corner, VA. They have about 70 or so Challengers in stock. She will do 4% under invoice all day.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
227 Posts
Purchased 2019 Redeye Widebody three weeks ago. Sticker $88,700, discount $$7,575, rebate $7,970 for a purchase price of $ 73,155.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,499 Posts
seems the dealers that want to move cars are doing 7-8% off or more Plus the Power dollars. Guessing that equates to Employee pricing + Power bucks. Good deal if you can find what you want. THat how I got my 1320. Couldnt pass it up even with the high mileage trade.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
149 Posts
I don’t know how far Ohio is but talked with mgr at Wooster chrysler dodge, I bought Redeye there for employee price plus power dollars, they don’t charge nothing but tax and registration etc!! He has access to a lot of different hellcats and Redeye’s yet, I’m very old school and like the mom and pop dealerships and they are one of the few left out there., they are located in Wooster Ohio

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my Redeye from Koons, MSRP was $83k, purchased for $64k. I’d say it may be one of the cheapest Redeye around, of course it’s also a pretty base model

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
Got my Redeye from Koons, MSRP was $83k, purchased for $64k. I’d say it may be one of the cheapest Redeye around, of course it’s also a pretty base model
So how did you manage that price at Koons? I purchased mine from them also and 4% under invoice plus rebate

mine was $80,604 and purchased for $65,829 plus there 799 fee

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
97 Posts
I recently picked up a new 2019 hellcat Charger for just under $53k at South County Dodge. It’s not a widebody or redeye challenger but this dealer always seems to have decent pricing and may be worth a look.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don’t know how far Ohio is but talked with mgr at Wooster chrysler dodge, I bought Redeye there for employee price plus power dollars, they don’t charge nothing but tax and registration etc!! He has access to a lot of different hellcats and Redeye’s yet, I’m very old school and like the mom and pop dealerships and they are one of the few left out there., they are located in Wooster Ohio
T
Thank you for coming to see me for your new Redeye. It was great getting to know you and hope to see you again in the future!

·
Registered
In The Market
21 Posts
"Got my Redeye from Koons, MSRP was $83k, purchased for $64k. I’d say it may be one of the cheapest Redeye around, of course it’s also a pretty base model "

Base Redeye stickering out at 83K ????

·
Registered
10 Posts
So how did you manage that price at Koons? I purchased mine from them also and 4% under invoice plus rebate

My sticker price was $82320 Plus dealer fee. I payed exactly $64k. Only options are dual stripes,3.09 diff, silver Brembos, and red seatbelts. I still feel like I may have one of the lowest priced WB Redeyes around lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
203 Posts

Me too ..exactly the same price from Koons...$80604 msrp...65829 plus fee. Something doesn't sound right.
Not only that...I have been waiting almost a month for a refund on the out of state overcharge for my title and registration. Multiple communications with them, multiple excuses.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
50 Posts
My sticker price was $82320 Plus dealer fee. I payed exactly $64k. Only options are dual stripes,3.09 diff, silver Brembos, and red seatbelts. I still feel like I may have one of the lowest priced WB Redeyes around lol
So looks like you are the only one who managed to get 8-9% under invoice plus power dollars from koons? I call BS!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts