SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like Dodge just improved the PD incentive for leftover 2019 REs....

PD is now up to $10,470, or an additional $2500 added to the $7970....not many RE remain in dealer stock in my area (Mid Atlantic), but plenty of Hellcats.....

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
Hey Duster.
Where’d you see the additional $2,500 rebate for ‘19 Redeyes? I checked Dodge.com, but may have missed it. Thanks

·
Registered
In The Market
6 Posts
Must be a regional promotion. I’m in the Pacific Northwest and it’s still $7,970 for Redeyes.

GET UP TO $7,970 Cash AllowanceON A 2019 CHALLENGER SRT® HELLCAT REDEYE WIDEBODY
West BC Retail Consumer Cash 70CK1[1]$7,970
Total Cash Allowance$7,970

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,317 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
CUT THROUGH THE CHASE...ASK FOR A "PURCHASE ORDER" "if" YOUR SERIOUS IN ORDERING! Tell the Manager! Not Sale person to put their best out the door price on this document! Tax, Title, Tags, Ect. Thats at any Dealership in the USA! If they wont give you a purchase order move on!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don’t kmow i paid 81,000, loaded everything but a busting blond in the front seat.Probably 16kn in extra;s so for a base model i figured i paid 65k, I have the money and like speed and comfort, at 58 why not. Nice rolling a moonroof back listening to Skynyrd doing a buck 20 going down the highway with a full pedal to go......

·
Registered
28 Posts
CUT THROUGH THE CHASE...ASK FOR A "PURCHASE ORDER" "if" YOUR SERIOUS IN ORDERING! Tell the Manager! Not Sale person to put their best out the door price on this document! Tax, Title, Tags, Ect. Thats at any Dealership in the USA! If they wont give you a purchase order move on!
Care to explain this further? I have never heard of this.

·
Registered
In The Market
254 Posts
I think he is referring to a ‘POC’ priced order confirmation. It’s essentially the output of the dealer configurator for an order. It also shows MSRP vs. invoice cost for each option- as well as Invoice and EP (employee) pricing.

Dealers are really reluctant to print these, and they’re especially reluctant to write a quote on it; they know you can use it to shop/ negotiate with additional dealers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your a serious "BUYER" ask for a "Purchase Order" From the dealership Manager! With there best "Price" Yes they don't like given them out but they will if they WANT A SELL! and YES you can use them to QUOTE prices with other Dealerships to see if they can match or beat there PRICE! Trust me! I buy all my CARS this way! And my last 2020 Charger Hell Cat Daytona. Good Luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As a recent reference for folks...........

I just purchased a new 2019 Challenger Hellcat in Phoenix, 67miles on car.

Octane red/blk, 6spd, Laguna leather, convenience package, Harmon top level audio upgrade, Matte black paint pkg (hood, roof, trunk)

Sticker $73,400 OTD price $58,800.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
380 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh yea thats a hell of a deal for a msrp of over 74k, hell that means you got the car itself for like 56k , need that dealer name and location ,its worth a trip

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
uhhhhhhhhhh yea thats a hell of a deal for a msrp of over 74k, hell that means you got the car itself for like 56k , need that dealer name and location ,its worth a trip
If your looking for a deal on a widebody redeye check out my 2019 on carsonline.com loaded, 450 miles, 63,500.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
380 Posts
Thanks but not looking redeye, im after a M6. I went the auto route on my last one and want a stick this go around ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
626 Posts
Did anyone else get a 1000 dollar bonus offer email? Can’t tell if you can stack it on top of Power Dollars.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
380 Posts
I'm pretty sure the power dollars expired a couple days ago

61 - 80 of 142 Posts