SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8077 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought we'd start a thread to keep track.

Ordered today.

B5
Redeye
Widebody
Nav
Red belts.
Plus package
Convience package
Laguna leather package
SRT spoiler

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Didn't really think about it. If this should be under the "purchasing" section admins feel free to move.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Thought we'd start a thread to keep track.

Ordered today.

B5
Redeye
Widebody
Nav
Red belts.
Plus package
Convience package
Laguna leather package
SRT spoiler
The only thing that you could add that would make this better is pricing.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only thing that you could add that would make this better is pricing.
Didn’t think about that. I agreed to invoice -1%. Seemed like a fair deal to me. I’m sure some may do better when they actually hit the lots.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did mine over the phone but I know its wide body, Napa Leather/Alcantara, Spoiler, sunroof, summer tires, harmon kardon, convenience pkg, B5 blue and possibly something else that I cant remember. MSRP is $85,400.
I'm first at this dealer so what is reasonable expection of final cost? MSRP, Invoice? something less, Something more.
As far as I know its not a limited production run and this is my first domestic car I've bought in many years. Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
What is the “convenience package”?
I didn't want the technology package, Navs are terrible, according to dealer it got me the HID lights, lane change assist etc without the Nav. This was all done over phone so don't have a copy of the sales order yet.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
I didn't want the technology package, Navs are terrible, according to dealer it got me the HID lights, lane change assist etc without the Nav. This was all done over phone so don't have a copy of the sales order yet.
By lane change i hope you mean blind spot warning which is in the convenience package. They dont have the lane assist option.

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
Didn’t think about that. I agreed to invoice -1%. Seemed like a fair deal to me. I’m sure some may do better when they actually hit the lots.
Where are you located? Id be interested in making a phone call if it wasnt too far.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I wonder how that 309 rear and DS will take the punishment of 800hp , multiple launches from 1st.. etc.. is it really worth this opt. Over the 262?

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I can’t imagine anyone can launch this thing from 1st with the stock 305s.. and the 309 rear... probably not even with the 262 either

·
1st Hemi, 2017 Challenger Hellcat after "51-Years"
2,208 Posts
I wonder how that 309 rear and DS will take the punishment of 800hp , multiple launches from 1st.. etc.. is it really worth this opt. Over the 262?
Really shouldn't be a concern no different than the way the Demon was delivered.
And on Race Gas it has 840 H/P so all should be A-OK.

Terry

1 - 20 of 8077 Posts
About this Discussion
8.1K Replies
279 Participants
Confuzed2
SRT Hellcat Forum
HellCat.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcat & Demon. Discuss modifications, engine specs, pricing and more!
Full Forum Listing