SRT Hellcat Forum banner

2019 Redeye Owners Post In Here

770K views 8K replies 327 participants last post by  Warcraftmagewarlock1 
#1 ·
Thought we'd start a thread to keep track.

Ordered today.

B5
Redeye
Widebody
Nav
Red belts.
Plus package
Convience package
Laguna leather package
SRT spoiler

#7 ·
Did mine over the phone but I know its wide body, Napa Leather/Alcantara, Spoiler, sunroof, summer tires, harmon kardon, convenience pkg, B5 blue and possibly something else that I cant remember. MSRP is $85,400.
I'm first at this dealer so what is reasonable expection of final cost? MSRP, Invoice? something less, Something more.
As far as I know its not a limited production run and this is my first domestic car I've bought in many years. Your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

#18 ·
I wonder how that 309 rear and DS will take the punishment of 800hp , multiple launches from 1st.. etc.. is it really worth this opt. Over the 262?

#20 ·
Really shouldn't be a concern no different than the way the Demon was delivered.
And on Race Gas it has 840 H/P so all should be A-OK.

Terry

#19 ·
I can’t imagine anyone can launch this thing from 1st with the stock 305s.. and the 309 rear... probably not even with the 262 either

#27 ·
Just got my order together...
HC Red Eye Indigo Blue, Black Alcantara/Laguna Seats w/ Logo, Sunroof, Red Seat Belts, 3.09 Axel, WideBody Package, Premium Sound Group, Driver Convenience Package, Lightweight Package, Alcantara Appearance Package, U-Connect 4C NAV 8.4" Display, Plus Package, Technology Group, SRT Performance Spoiler Tax and Destination Fees. MSRP $91,095 under invoice Friends and Family price. Deciding if I will sell or trade my 2016 :(. BTW, if anyone in the Chicago area is interested in this pricing PM me, I can get this for 10 more orders.

#28 ·
Seems high. I was quoted (at invoice) for the same car without the 3.09 or technology or alcantara appearance but with leather - $84k and change including gg+dest fee.
I would think the F+F discount would net you a better deal.

Reactions: JerryM
#36 ·
Attention,

If any of you that really-really don't have a clue as to how a {Typical} New Car Dealership works on taking a Trade and selling the New Car let me know ???
I'll take a few minutes and try my best to keep it Simple and to the Point.

Terry

#47 ·
probably about right. I haven't seen a HC invoice but I've seen other Cars in same price range and thats where they are.
I don't want to clutter this thread up with this discussion, but....

If you think "invoice" is what the car costs the owner of the dealership, I don't know what to say. In addition "invoice" (real or fake) to msrp is not all the profit a dealer makes on a new car.

I mean really, you think the dealer I just ordered a car that's not out yet lost $800 to "put me in a car"?

C'mon man.....

#48 ·
I don't want to clutter this thread up with this discussion, but....

If you think "invoice" is what the car costs the owner of the dealership, I don't know what to say. In addition "invoice" (real or fake) to msrp is not all the profit a dealer makes on a new car.

I mean really, you think the dealer I just ordered a car that's not out yet lost $800 to "put me in a car"?

C'mon man.....
I don't want to clutter it up either, but I'm not the one that posted that a dealer makes 30% of MSRP on car sales. and no, I don't think that "invoice" is the total they make. I was comparing one invoice to the other.

#49 ·
Actually I said 25-30%. It’s most likely 20-30% based on what Car, trim level, and options selected.

And I also said taking all incentives into account.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.