SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 Dodge Scat Pack 1320 F8 Green 4,300 miles for sale. Wears Conti Extremes right now with original tires included. Window sticker attached. Any questions, please respond here. Excellent condition. I can take any pictures that you want for further detail. Car is my wife's as I drive a 2020 HC WB RE. Reason for sale is that we are purchasing a second home out of state and won't be driving it much from now on.

right.jpg
left.jpg
name.jpg
driver.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
182 Posts
Beautiful car, GLWS! I had a question about the factory tires, did you run them at all? I purchased a set and have yet to mount but am very curious how they will ride.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I drove the factory tires for about 2,000 miles, maybe a little less and they rode great. Got caught coming down from Steam Boat Springs in a rain storm and wife wanted an all season tire after that late night joy ride. Rode great but we drive the car and in three seasons and needed something more appropriate.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
182 Posts
I drove the factory tires for about 2,000 miles, maybe a little less and they rode great. Got caught coming down from Steam Boat Springs in a rain storm and wife wanted an all season tire after that late night joy ride. Rode great but we drive the car and in three seasons and needed something more appropriate.
that makes sense, not sure if i want to mount them on all 4 or just two at a time on the rear. Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts