SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attempted to build a 2020 Charger Hellcat on the Dodge Website, but noticed the wheel option did not include the Brass Monkey wheels. I emailed FCA and received a response that the Brass Monkey option is still available. Yet, they do not show as an option on the build web page. Is it possible that the dealer will have a different build list than what is on the Dodge website.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought it was granite warp speed only for 20?
Yes. According to the Dodge build web page, the base/standard wheel and the Granite Warp Speed is listed as an option. No Brass Monkey wheels. However, FCA advised that Brass Monkey wheels are still available. Confusing!!! I’ll probably touch base with a dealer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
I attempted to build a 2020 Charger Hellcat on the Dodge Website, but noticed the wheel option did not include the Brass Monkey wheels. I emailed FCA and received a response that the Brass Monkey option is still available. Yet, they do not show as an option on the build web page. Is it possible that the dealer will have a different build list than what is on the Dodge website.
I have a set of (4) 2017 OEM Hellcat Charger Brass Monkey wheels. Practically new - have maybe 4,000 miles on them. I replaced the OEM with wider Stance wheels and Conti DW tires.
Really, as far as I remember, the wheels are a 10. The wheels are in plastic bags that Paul at PK put them in. They have been stored in my garage for maybe 2 1/2 years.
I wasn't going to sell them. I would plan to sell them with the car if a future buyer wanted to return the car to stock.
So if some forum member were interested - no low ball offers, they could PM me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I thought the last year for brass monkeys was 19? News to me if they are available for 20s

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
115 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,813 Posts
Man theyre ugly imo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts