SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the residual % and the money factor will be on the 2020 cars? I'm selling my 16' and probably going to jump on the widebody boat if they are going to lease well. Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
not gonna lease well at all, I believe the residual is 58% and the mf is standard mf at 3-4%. The new widebody will not lease well for at least a year or more.

·
Registered
In The Market
50 Posts
not gonna lease well at all, I believe the residual is 58% and the mf is standard mf at 3-4%. The new widebody will not lease well for at least a year or more.
This has been true so far have dealers quoting me at $1200 monthly with $2000 down currently.

·
Registered
299 Posts
$1200?????? :oops: That's Trackhawk territory.

·
Registered
299 Posts
more like m5 territory, would rather drive an m5 over a trackhawk or charger widebody at $1200.
This is why I don't think 2020 charger hellcats will sell well unless Dodge heavily discounts them. They are forcing the widebody and higher price tag on customers instead of letting them choose. Even if there was a widebody available for 2019, I still would have gotten the standard body. Personal preference.

Yes there is a market for the widebody, but how large is it? I guess we will see.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
This is why I don't think 2020 charger hellcats will sell well unless Dodge heavily discounts them. They are forcing the widebody and higher price tag on customers instead of letting them choose. Even if there was a widebody available for 2019, I still would have gotten the standard body. Personal preference.

Yes there is a market for the widebody, but how large is it? I guess we will see.
I think so too, with a fully loaded charger at 83-85k it's competing with things like the m550 and e53. I think the price has reached the rate of diminished returns. Without power dollars there would be 400+ charger hellcats sitting on lots as of now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts