SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what the residual % and the money factor will be on the 2020 cars? I'm selling my 16' and probably going to jump on the widebody boat if they are going to lease well. Thanks!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
not gonna lease well at all, I believe the residual is 58% and the mf is standard mf at 3-4%. The new widebody will not lease well for at least a year or more.

·
Registered
In The Market
50 Posts
not gonna lease well at all, I believe the residual is 58% and the mf is standard mf at 3-4%. The new widebody will not lease well for at least a year or more.
This has been true so far have dealers quoting me at $1200 monthly with $2000 down currently.

·
Registered
334 Posts
$1200?????? :oops: That's Trackhawk territory.

·
Registered
334 Posts
more like m5 territory, would rather drive an m5 over a trackhawk or charger widebody at $1200.
This is why I don't think 2020 charger hellcats will sell well unless Dodge heavily discounts them. They are forcing the widebody and higher price tag on customers instead of letting them choose. Even if there was a widebody available for 2019, I still would have gotten the standard body. Personal preference.

Yes there is a market for the widebody, but how large is it? I guess we will see.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
This is why I don't think 2020 charger hellcats will sell well unless Dodge heavily discounts them. They are forcing the widebody and higher price tag on customers instead of letting them choose. Even if there was a widebody available for 2019, I still would have gotten the standard body. Personal preference.

Yes there is a market for the widebody, but how large is it? I guess we will see.
I think so too, with a fully loaded charger at 83-85k it's competing with things like the m550 and e53. I think the price has reached the rate of diminished returns. Without power dollars there would be 400+ charger hellcats sitting on lots as of now.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
18 Posts
more like m5 territory, would rather drive an m5 over a trackhawk or charger widebody at $1200.
Yeah that’s crazy. I was quoted $953 with $3500 down for a M5. Looks like I’ll be taking that deal if a good Hellcat doesn’t come around

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Speaking of TH, are there no good lease deals on them either?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Speaking of TH, are there no good lease deals on them either?
No lol. The best "deal" I have seen is $1100-1200/mo. Not knocking anyone at all but if I'm paying a mortgage for a car note, it certainly wouldn't be a jeep.

Granted there may be folks out there who did get a good deal on a trackhawk, but from what I know they don't lease well at all.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
134 Posts
Wow, yeah, definitely no good deals out there. I had that feeling with my lease that was setting to expire in April that the Fast and Furious deals weren't going to be out there. So the widebodies and the Trackhawks aren't leasing well, how are the standard bodies doing? I was at $699.86 at MSRP and just my trade in, which was about $3,000 down.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wow, yeah, definitely no good deals out there. I had that feeling with my lease that was setting to expire in April that the Fast and Furious deals weren't going to be out there. So the widebodies and the Trackhawks aren't leasing well, how are the standard bodies doing? I was at $699.86 at MSRP and just my trade in, which was about $3,000 down.
I wouldn't say there aren't any good deals it just depends on what you are looking for. Plenty of leftover 19s out there sitting on lots that need to be moved. I don't know if it's still possible to lease a 19 though. May have to finance.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Eh, for $800 a month, I would not be buying a Dodge.
I mean 800/mo for a charger wb is reasonable imo, is it a great deal? No, but the next closest thing is an m5 at $1100ish. Anything over 800/mo is overpriced for a charger wb unless it's a redeye with awd... (never gonna happen)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
Yeah that’s crazy. I was quoted $953 with $3500 down for a M5. Looks like I’ll be taking that deal if a good Hellcat doesn’t come around
depending on msrp, model year and how long it's been on the lot, $1050 a month is a solid deal. Don't put a down payment on a lease it's a cardinal sin.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
No lol. The best "deal" I have seen is $1100-1200/mo. Not knocking anyone at all but if I'm paying a mortgage for a car note, it certainly wouldn't be a jeep.

Granted there may be folks out there who did get a good deal on a trackhawk, but from what I know they don't lease well at all.
Yea, $1100 is laughable

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Don't put $ down

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,292 Posts
Owners ***** when FCA thru money behind the Hellcats to move them and people still ***** when they don’t for other HC models.

There is no pleasing all with this.

But the fact is, if you’re basing your monthly payment expectations for $100k plus car/truck on what you can pay for one that’s is heavily subsidized from the manufacture, you’re gonna be disappointed.

IMO, drive what you want when you want, if you can afford it. Continually trying to time the best deal gets old. You either want a 700HP car or trick, or you don’t. The rates represent very well what the car is worth at the end of the term.

And just some information, some one pasted the 36/15k year residual for a 2020 TH is 57%, which is a nice bump over what the 2018 and 2019’s leases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 36 Posts