SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,334 Posts
Was there an earthquake happening when he shot that? How in the hell did he rewatch that video before posting it and think to himself, “yep that’s good...”

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was there an earthquake happening when he shot that? How in the hell did he rewatch that video before posting it and think to himself, “yep that’s good...”
hahaha yea it was a pretty interesting way to record lol....but that color omg....

·
BMF
4,388 Posts
Nice !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Damn that looks good!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn that looks good!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Right Slidd?!? I was 100% willing to drive over there just to admire that freakin color...I've never seen a widebody hellcat/redeye in person. I've seen a purple plum crazy Demon near Sky harbor Airport but nothing like this redeye! That helraisin color (literally found about the color 24 hours ago lol) is now my 2nd favorite color! 1st being GO Mango!

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Right Slidd?!? I was 100% willing to drive over there just to admire that freakin color...I've never seen a widebody hellcat/redeye in person. I've seen a purple plum crazy Demon near Sky harbor Airport but nothing like this redeye! That helraisin color (literally found about the color 24 hours ago lol) is now my 2nd favorite color! 1st being GO Mango!
Tell ya what, they look 100 times better in person. Just picked mine up and I swear the Batmobile would not look more impressive lol. Wasnt expecting to like the WB so much at all.

Reactions: IWantAHellcatPls

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell ya what, they look 100 times better in person. Just picked mine up and I swear the Batmobile would not look more impressive lol. Wasnt expecting to like the WB so much at all.
👀 Thanks for the heads up, It’s definitely in my bucket list to See one, sit inside of one, and OWN one ☝🏽🙏🏽 Is there pictures of your beautiful Redeye? Would love to drool over it haha

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
👀 Thanks for the heads up, It’s definitely in my bucket list to See one, sit inside of one, and OWN one ☝🏽🙏🏽 Is there pictures of your beautiful Redeye? Would love to drool over it haha
Here ya go, posted them in another thread or two as well. Ordered the carbon fiber interior trim/suede headliner package too. Really nice touch imo.
CE224CBB-3FA9-445D-83CD-3314DBC2E276.jpeg
8E5DA521-47C6-48C2-B573-5A6987E0F08B.jpeg

E3CAA206-7B87-4FAB-9AB1-C549243B8FB9.jpeg
EB43036A-E1FD-47FA-A6F5-E6BF8463A57E.jpeg

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Love that carbon fiber touches as well, finishes the look in the interior for me. And thank god you have the performance spoiler, best stock spoiler 10/10
Ya Im pretty happy with the way the build i imagined actually turned out. Zero regrets.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Fifty miles away. So fifteen minutes. Problem is, the gas won't hold out past 11 minutes at WOT, according to Dodge. :D

I wonder what the math is to make the best time over 50 miles without running out of gas.
180mph would be about 37 percent less overall hp required, but 23 percent more fuel efficient per mile.

In theory. That would JUST ABOUT get you there.

Anyway. Math. Best way to get mileage out of these cars is accelerate up to about 90, let it coast out of gear down to about 40, lather, rinse, repeat.

Looks kind of weird, but according to dash display the five seconds or so of WOTis well-recouped in the ensuing idle-while coasting, which is up in the40-80mph range and lasts a lot longer than the ratio of the time versus fuel consumption, according to the dash, anyway.

On another note, these cars get better mileage coasting downhill in top gear than they do coasting downhill in neutral.

In neutral, it's using gas to keep the thing idling. In gear, it is using little, if any gas to keep engine running. I observed this while watching the consumption gauge while coasting down long hills once. Better mileage, by far, when in gear.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
177 Posts
earthquake, could be..... or a really bad hurricane but i think that was just him breathing. lol Which would leave me to believe his legs don't have enough suspension in them to negate the shaking when walking.... OR the shakes are in wave motion and can not be stopped until the entire mass comes to a stand still. LOL

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’m taking a screenshot of this, this is really useful information and I like to take this into consideration when I get mines one day🙏🏽 Thank you for this post, you’ve educated me on quite a lot and it’s awesome to know what those big powerful cars form dodge are capable of!

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
earthquake, could be..... or a really bad hurricane but i think that was just him breathing. lol Which would leave me to believe his legs don't have enough suspension in them to negate the shaking when walking.... OR the shakes are in wave motion and can not be stopped until the entire mass comes to a stand still. LOL
Oh wow hahahaha

1 - 20 of 93 Posts