SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I went with sinamon stick
oh my god..what a beautiful color and those bronze wheels...just an amazing color combo that you won't see everyday!! Great choice on the color and the wheels, you're going to get so much thumbs up haha!

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
No problem!! You have the sickest factory hellcat widebody with the best options you can possibly get, brass monkeys just compliments that sinnamon stick color so well. And also great job on getting 3.09 gears, do you plan on hitting the track when the weather cools down? Would love to see this redeye put in the work! (I would be so impatient for those 4 months by the way...haha)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
232 Posts
Glad you like it. I ran a 10.85 @ 128 with the stock hellcat. Then I broke the drive shaft. Wife said no more drag racing until I get a trailer

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Glad you like it. I ran a 10.85 @ 128 with the stock hellcat. Then I broke the drive shaft. Wife said no more drag racing until I get a trailer
That's actually pretty good, was that with stock tires? Cause if so, that's really awesome! Sucks the drive shaft broke, do you have a brace installed after the incident? Heard those help a lot.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
232 Posts
Car was stock. Had nitro 555R
Lifepo4 battery.
Octane booster.
Wife ran 10.95
I ran 10.95
Then 10.84
Never went back after breaking the drive shaft. Had the brace installed but the shaft broke at the front.

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ah I see good times both yours and your wife! That’s a bummer the dang drive shaft broke in the front... Thanks for the video I’m subscribing to it. ( hope some1 buys ur tazer btw)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
30 Posts
I am waiting for the local dealer to call when they can order the new Challenger Redeye SS Widebody. I might trade my 2018 Challenger Hellcat in

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I am waiting for the local dealer to call when they can order the new Challenger Redeye SS Widebody. I might trade my 2018 Challenger Hellcat in
That’d be a sweet ass upgrade that’s for sure! 2021 hellcat challenger super stock gonna be hurting some feelings haha

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
The Super Stock is a 2020 and probably can order next month.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The Super Stock is a 2020 and probably can order next month.

Oh I thought it was a 2021, maybe the Durango is the only 2021 then. And the charger hellcat Redeye? And orders can start next month? Holy shit

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Everything else is a 2021 and I'm sure the Super Stock will return in 2021, but it it will debut as a late 2020 model.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
30 Posts
Everything else is a 2021 and I'm sure the Super Stock will return in 2021, but it it will debut as a late 2020 model.

Wow...makes me wonder if I should wait to see what 2021 Challenger brings. Usually the next year is introduced around September. The dealer hasn't said anything! Sometimes I think the dealerships don't know any more than we do. Thanks for your imput!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
232 Posts
What wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Factory reproduction 20x10.5 with 25 offset. Satin finish. They are a perfect match for my stock 2016 wheel. I would mount them in the summer with nitro 555r and drive it to the drag strip. They look exactly like stick wheel

21 - 40 of 93 Posts