SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #41
I just picked my redeye- widebody yesterday hellraisin color I got the stain hood.
Holy shit, nice choice! That color is growing on me by the second! Congratulations on yo brand hellcat Redeye Widebody, do you have the same wheels as this one I posted?

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #42
I had it built it took 3 months to get it but it was worth the wait. And it is a very beautiful car now it's off for window tint, paint correction and ceramic coat.
Awesome build!! I wish I was in your shoes haha 馃ぃ also nice job on getting window tints right away, privacy is needed there鈥檚 noisy people out there that鈥檚 for sure. Keep me posted I would love to follow up or even just see pictures of your Redeye. Congrats 馃嵕馃巿馃帀

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #47
Here are a couple of pictures the dealer sent in yesterday.
She looks soooo good holy shit, xpel tints gonna make the car look so much better just you wait haha! And I agree the new curved spoiler is sooo much better and gives it that beautiful rear end finish! I love that hellraisin color :O

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #49
I got the performance spoiler as well. Really changes the look. The car looks longer
I wouldn't get a hellcat/hellcat redeye without the performance spoiler to be honest. Completes the whole rear end look. Do you plan on removing the " D O D G E " in between the tailights?

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #56
I just bought that car in Pheonix. It should be at my house next week. I will definitely post some pictures and maybe a short video when she gets here.
Bro no way?? The one I posted? You purchased it? YES! Haha congratulations wow wow I鈥檓 speechless man, can I get a ride lol

Registered
In the Market
Discussion Starter #60
Yes the exact one you posted. We might be able to make something work. I live out of state but not to far away.
I鈥檓 so happy for you man wow congratulations, I鈥檓 glad you bought wow 馃槼 this is amazing I don鈥檛 know what to feel holy shit hahaha absolutely beautiful car you鈥檙e definitely going to love that car

41 - 60 of 93 Posts