SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Thanks, I appreciate it. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning right now...
Hahaha 😂😂😂😃☝🏽 I feel you I’m right there with you lol, I would feel like a child as well if I got a new color WB Redeye, how did the order process go? Was it smooth at That courtesy Dealership?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hahaha 😂😂😂😃☝🏽 I feel you I’m right there with you lol, I would feel like a child as well if I got a new color WB Redeye, how did the order process go? Was it smooth at That courtesy Dealership?
Yes, they were great, very easy to work with. I recommend talking with Riley when you are ready to pull the trigger on your car.

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Anymore Hellraisin Redeye WB's out there? I have been scouring the net for them and haven't found too many of them out there.
Oh I think there could be a few more, I will check and see if there’s any more, then I will let you know and send you a link to it. But it’s going to be hard since there not that many I don’t think. I’ll let you know ASAP.

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yes, they were great, very easy to work with. I recommend talking with Riley when you are ready to pull the trigger on your car.
Wow thanks, I appreciate it man, I really do. I’ll definitely recommend gong to Riley when it’s time. Thanks a bunch!😃😃

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Anymore Hellraisin Redeye WB's out there? I have been scouring the net for them and haven't found too many of them out there.
Hey, I checked everywhere on Dodge dealerships here in Phoenix, and sadly it seems to me that there's no more Widebody Hellcat Redeye's in Hellraisin color. You snagged the last one, haha! Maybe they don't have it online, but in person?

·
Registered
In the Market
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Mine is headed for window tint Friday then Saturday off for paint correction and ceramic coat and xpell. When I get it back will post more pix.
Sounds good!! Can’t wait for those pictures 🤟🏽🤟🏽🤟🏽She’s gonna look so clean wit dat ceramic coating sheesh😬😬

·
Registered
14 Posts
The red eye got got it's 20% xpell ceramic window film and now it"s in for paint corrections and all the other goody"s. The window film looked great when it comes back it"s going to get front window tinted.

'

'

·
Registered
193 Posts
The red eye got got it's 20% xpell ceramic window film and now it"s in for paint corrections and all the other goody"s. The window film looked great when it comes back it"s going to get front window tinted.

'

'
What shop's are you using?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Will be in 4 to 6 weeks..Mine is on order out of Lodi Ca...Hood pins...3.09 gears...going straight from the dealer to get the black hood wrap and paint treatment...I'm counting every day waiting...its killing me...especially since my 2012 SRT challenger already sold and now I have to drive my dodge ram everywhere...ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

61 - 80 of 93 Posts