SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,564 Posts
How long did you have to wait? I'm waiting on the same one..same color...about 3 more weeks hopefully...they are putting the widebody on now...those are great pics...love love love that color...I'm going straight from dealer to get the ceramic coating on...I may do it myself...If.you haven't seen any of the posts yet about the rock chips from the tires hitting the wide body parts...I suggest you look it up...one guy had less than 500 miles and chips all over...still debating what I'm gonna do to protect that...the guards look stupid...goi g to do 4 layers of ceramic coat for sure on those areas...just not sure that's enough...exploring putting the plastic sheeting coating over the exposed areas...but do something before it messes up that lively color
Ceramic wont save you from nicks. Its not really designed to be that tough or thick. Any shop that tells you it will prevent nicks is lying IMO. PPF will help considerably as will rock guards and is pretty much the only option. YMMV

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ceramic wont save you from nicks. Its not really designed to be that tough or thick. Any shop that tells you it will prevent nicks is lying IMO. PPF will help considerably as will rock guards and is pretty much the only option. YMMV
Tracking, I'm getting a full frontal PPF with xpel ultimate plus as well as extended rockers, A pillars, fenders, side view mirrors, side skirts, and ruff. Im also having the whole car ceramic coated.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,564 Posts
Tracking, I'm getting a full frontal PPF with xpel ultimate plus as well as extended rockers, A pillars, fenders, side view mirrors, side skirts, and ruff. Im also having the whole car ceramic coated.
great plan! that color is just amazing

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,106 Posts
It's almost like a darker version of PCP with black/brown mixed in kinda....I really like it! Especially with the tan interior!!! Not sure about all the other new colors however....

Reactions: Chrisnelson1506
101 - 105 of 105 Posts