SRT Hellcat Forum banner

341 - 360 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I knew it before they did. I chatted with FCA this morning and they said it had been loaded on the truck and the dealership was only 4 hours away. Got there early afternoon.
LoL - My dealer can't even see that it arrived at the port in California and was unloaded from train. So I guess I might make a phone call tomorrow to SRT/FCA to check the status.

·
Registered
2020 F8 Redeye Widebody
96 Posts
Had several issues on the due bill:

Wheel was scratched
Rocker panel was scratched
Headlight halos are different colors (don’t match side to side)

So now the fun of arguing with the dealer over whether they can repair or whether they’ll replace the wheel that was clearly scratched.

Their excuse, btw, was that “we’re all so scared to touch it” so that’s why nobody thoroughly inspected it prior to accepting the vehicle.

But, other than those few issues it’s an absolutely beautiful car, I couldn’t have picked a better color and am so glad to have this one in an automatic. Sticks are fun but honestly you row gears with this much horsepower that it becomes increasingly annoying.

Granted I’ve never had a high-end automatic car, but this is the fastest shifting car I’ve ever experienced.

Am following the break in mileage that’s recommended in the book, can’t wait to hit 500 miles ☺

Reactions: FloydLuv

·
Registered
2020 Charger HC WB
48 Posts
Am following the break in mileage that’s recommended in the book, can’t wait to hit 500 miles ☺
Just hit 500 with mine last night (freeway speed limit miles) hit 19.4 mpg...boy did that drop fast. These Pirelli tires aren't going to know what hit em 😈

Glad you finally got yours let the fun begin!

·
Registered
77 Posts

Wheel was scratched

So now the fun of arguing with the dealer over whether they can repair or whether they’ll replace the wheel that was clearly scratched.

Their excuse, btw, was that “we’re all so scared to touch it” so that’s why nobody thoroughly inspected it prior to accepting the vehicle.

But, other than those few issues it’s an absolutely beautiful car, I couldn’t have picked a better color and am so glad to have this one in an automatic. Sticks are fun but honestly you row gears with this much horsepower that it becomes increasingly annoying.

Granted I’ve never had a high-end automatic car, but this is the fastest shifting car I’ve ever experienced.

Great looking car. The wheels looks fantastic against the green.

·
Registered
2020 F8 Redeye Widebody
96 Posts
I am in love with this car. I also have to say, the premium Harmon Kardon sound system is TOTALLY WORTH IT. It bumps SO hard, just as well as (if not better than) my professionally built audio system in the 2011. That is the ONE thing I absolutely am glad I didn't skimp on. Good gravy.

·
Registered
In The Market
1,059 Posts

Wheel was scratched

Who is the dealer?

·
Registered
2020 F8 Redeye Widebody
96 Posts
Rotolo in Charleroi, PA. Sales has been great, but the owner has been a bit rough around the edges. Telling us that "She has to pay out of pocket" to fix the issues that their team should have caught before accepting delivery without annotating the deficiencies.

Reactions: Dennis H
341 - 360 of 380 Posts