SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
After all that Bull on my part, I'm told today that KZX won't be until 7/6/20. Whats with these people? Now i'm not a happy Camper. This happened to me once before with a GCSRT, it got built fast and then it sat in the yard for a month. I have a friend who works for the Rail Road and he was telling me that they are running way behind.
This is exactly what I was talking about. 2-3 weeks is basically an impossibility. They can build them quickly but getting them to you is a diffrent story. Mine was 3 wks last Friday and is just now in G (trim). I'm expecting it to be 5 more wks or so.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,752 Posts
I have a friend who works for the Rail Road and he was telling me that they are running way behind.
Happens every spring into summer and not a thing you can do.

Although the winter weather sucks for the car, they don't seem to have these delays then.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,060 Posts
I remember waiting 8 months before my 2015 Hellcat arrived. Ordered it in January and it didn't arrive until August! So Ive been there!

Except for you @Slowpoke387 ....they‘ll put yours on a special extra slow train.....:LOL:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Anyone know what this means? It was on the options page of my build sheet
Special Scheduling Condition VII
Is that a CV19 thing or just a sold order thing? Just curious.
Ordered early April - at upfitter in AZ now so hopefully mid July delivery.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,752 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
This is exactly what I was talking about. 2-3 weeks is basically an impossibility. They can build them quickly but getting them to you is a diffrent story. Mine was 3 wks last Friday and is just now in G (trim). I'm expecting it to be 5 more wks or so.
Slowpoke, I'm afraid you may be right. I called FCA today to see why the dates keep getting longer, no reason was given that made any sense and 7/6 is now 7/14. I called the Dealer and told them I hope they have someone that wants a $92,000 Dodge, if this Redeye comes in, in Aug. I'll wait and order a 2021.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
Slowpoke, I'm afraid you may be right. I called FCA today to see why the dates keep getting longer, no reason was given that made any sense and 7/6 is now 7/14. I called the Dealer and told them I hope they have someone that wants a $92,000 Dodge, if this Redeye comes in, in Aug. I'll wait and order a 2021.
Sorry man. Im in the same boat except almost a month behind you. Did you leave a deposit?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Wouldn’t left one either. Although I’m surprised they ordered you 1 w/o it
Over the years, at least since 2005 ( all SRTs ) Iv'e ordered no less then 12 cars from this Dealership. 2_300 SRT8s, 5 GCSRT8s, 5 Challengers ( 2 Hellcats, 1 Redeye ) and an SRT-10 off of the Lot. They know I hooked. Today FCA has moved the date back to 7/8/20. It's all a bunch of B.S. It will come in when it comes in.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
I remember waiting 8 months before my 2015 Hellcat arrived. Ordered it in January and it didn't arrive until August! So Ive been there!

Except for you @Slowpoke387 ....they‘ll put yours on a special extra slow train.....:LOL:
Hey I resemble that remark...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
I just reread this thread and realized you and I both ordered on 5/29. Let’s see who wins the race. Did you order a WB too?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
JB as of yesterday. Think that is the upfitter?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I just reread this thread and realized you and I both ordered on 5/29. Let’s see who wins the race. Did you order a WB too?
Yes, I started to list all that it will have but it's way to much. No Sun Roof, No SRT Wing, No fancy Interior but it will have the Demonic Red Seats, TorRed Paint. It's pretty well loaded almost $92,000.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
Yes, I started to list all that it will have but it's way to much. No Sun Roof, No SRT Wing, No fancy Interior but it will have the Demonic Red Seats, TorRed Paint. It's pretty well loaded almost $92,000.
$92k with no roof, Perf spoiler, or leather? Something doesnt sound right unless you let let them rip you for the ridiculously overpriced painted graphic package. Mine was $94k but has the roof, leather, Perf spoiler, 3.09’s, etc. No painted hood or anything though. That‘s where I draw the line with splurging. Bang for the buck just isnt there imo.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
$92k with no roof, Perf spoiler, or leather? Something doesnt sound right unless you let let them rip you for the ridiculously overpriced painted graphic package. Mine was $94k but has the roof, leather, Perf spoiler, 3.09’s, etc. No painted hood or anything though. That‘s where I draw the line with splurging. Bang for the buck just isnt there imo.
When you order Demonic Red you get Seats $1,795 it has the 3.09 Gear, the price isn't $92,000 it's $91,000 and change don't have the Numbers with me.I can buy the wing for $400 and change, saved around $500.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,179 Posts
When you order Demonic Red you get Seats $1,795 it has the 3.09 Gear, the price isn't $92,000 it's $91,000 and change don't have the Numbers with me.I can buy the wing for $400 and change, saved around $500.
Ya the spoiler is overpriced for sure. But im not switching it out so I ordered it with the car.
So what status is your build now?

61 - 80 of 150 Posts