SRT Hellcat Forum banner

81 - 100 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
191 Posts
My brother ordered a '20 Charger HC last Friday 6/19 and it was already in trim status as of yesterday (a week later), 6/26.

I feel bad for you guys that have waited months

·
Registered
In The Market
131 Posts
My brother ordered a '20 Charger HC last Friday 6/19 and it was already in trim status as of yesterday (a week later), 6/26.

I feel bad for you guys that have waited months
Wow, maybe now is the time to order? Although I do still want to see some of the new colors on the scat in person and kind of hoping I can land an unsold 50th at a discount.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
Cars stuck on the line during the 3-month shutdown?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Not the case when both cars were ordered 5/29 after production restarted and have been built already lol. Not sure what the covid comments even mean.

·
Registered
In The Market
434 Posts
Don’t underestimate the workplace interruption/distractions during this time. It WILL impact QC. it requires teamwork to build anything. Sanitizer, masks, plexiglass barriers are the new priorities.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
Not worried even a little.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
KZDL - Im guessing waiting for a train ride?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
One feature I really like here is the ignore button. Works really well.

Reactions: Dennis H

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
KZL is released not shipped. Called today and it's been moved back to be delivered at Twin Oaks on 7/11 at 2:20 P.M. Twin Oaks is the drop off point for all FCA vehicles in the Phila. Area. That backs it up 5 days. This was to be shipped on 6/17 Ha Ha. This a Sold Order it should be moving.
Slowpoke,

Here are the Order Status Codes Chrysler Order Status Codes

·
Registered
17 Posts
Widebody Charger HC ordered June 12th got D1 status and VIN June 29th I hope the rest of the build process is stream lined!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Called SRT this morning, got an estimated ship date of July 7th. The car went D1 on June 29th. Is a little over a week enough time for them to produce my HC??

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
Called SRT this morning, got an estimated ship date of July 7th. The car went D1 on June 29th. Is a little over a week enough time for them to produce my HC??
Technicaly yes but doubtful. You can pretty much wipe your butt with that date though, especially with a WB. It goes to an upfitter after being built for flares and any stripes etc. D1 just means they've checked parts inventory and there are enough to build your car and that they can move forward. I wonder why it took so long to go D1. Mine went D1 three days after ordering. @Slidd may know more than me.

Reactions: D Ras

·
Registered
17 Posts
Technicaly yes but doubtful. You can pretty much wipe your butt with that date though, especially with a WB. It goes to an upfitter after being built for flares and any stripes etc. D1 just means they've checked parts inventory and there are enough to build your car and that they can move forward. I wonder why it took so long to go D1. Mine went D1 three days after ordering. @Slidd may know more than me.
Yeah I figured that was a way too soon prediction. Gave me hope I’ll have the car before August though. My 26th Birthday is July 24th. Fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
So you think the car will be built and released by this week? KZ means released by plant correct? How long will it be KZ before it gets put on a truck / train?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
So you think the car will be built and released by this week?
Cant see that happening. It just went D1. Would still need to go to the upfitter. Seems like youre not reading these lol.

81 - 100 of 139 Posts