SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
@dodgeboy16 said he thinks it will be KZ later this week. Which is why I was asking his opinion. @Slowpoke387
This is my first HC order so I am new to this whole process, trying to get as much information from all of you experts. Thanks for all your inputs.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
@dodgeboy16 said he thinks it will be KZ later this week. Which is why I was asking his opinion. @Slowpoke387
This is my first HC order so I am new to this whole process, trying to get as much information from all of you experts. Thanks for all your inputs.
Dodgeboy has been known to be a little optimistic 🤣

Reactions: D Ras

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,966 Posts
So now the bulk of the waiting begins :mad:
This just cracked me up. Clearly a man with experience on the time tables. I had to wait on the upfitter for my demon and my 1320. without doubt...that is where the real waiting begins. Just when you think you’re home free...then comes the upfitter to teach you that all your initial waiting was just to get you warmed up. The Demon took the longest but it was expected. The 1320 just felt like forever. Man I don’t miss that waiting. About has me sworn off of ordering but seems I can never find exactly what I want. Will be ordering a TRX on opening day and good gosh if they announce a Hellaphant powered production anything on Thursday it’s going to be double torture.

·
Registered
17 Posts
So I have a question for you guys. Does every vehicle go to the up fitter? Or is that only for striping? (That’s what the status code sheet on the forum states...) I optioned the brass monkey wheels, will that require the up fitter to install? Thanks again guys! 🙏

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
All Redeyes from what ive read here. Also if you got a wide body, the flares and wheels get installed there regardless of which ones. Also striping and im sure a few other things.

·
Registered
17 Posts
All Redeyes from what ive read here. Also if you got a wide body, the flares and wheels get installed there regardless of which ones. Also striping and im sure a few other things.
I got a Charger HC Widebody but no redeye. Dam I thought I could have skipped the up fitter! 😂

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,716 Posts
I got a Charger HC Widebody but no redeye. Dam I thought I could have skipped the up fitter!
You get your wheels and tires at the Upfitter, your stripes would be done at Brampton.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
You get your wheels and tires at the Upfitter, your stripes would be done at Brampton.

Thanks Slidd, learning so much about the process on here. You guys have more knowledge than the SRT hotline I call lol!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
197 Posts
FWIW your 20 inch wheels and hellcat decals along stripes are now all done in Brampton. No more going to Detroit to put on wheels ( which was total BS )..lol
Cheers...

·
Registered
17 Posts
FWIW your 20 inch wheels and hellcat decals along stripes are now all done in Brampton. No more going to Detroit to put on wheels ( which was total BS )..lol
Cheers...
Hey Slicks, does this expedite the build process as a whole? I’m assuming it should.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
197 Posts
Hey Slicks, does this expedite the build process as a whole? I’m assuming it should.
I imagine it will speed things up greatly..i know they are building cars like crazy and on Saturdays to catch up on orders....plus now that wheels and decals and stripes are done in house this makes all move quicker FWIW

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
164 Posts
tion for you guys. Does every vehicle go to the up fitter? Or is that only for striping? (That’s what the status code sheet on the forum states...) I optioned the brass monkey wheels, will that require
Not every car goes for up-fitting. But yes, some options other than just decals require it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,716 Posts
Cheers...
OK that's good news.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
Cheers...
WB wheels too now? So basically just flares and RE's at the upfitter now...
Wonder what a NB RE gets done there then.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
I would think not if you order a WB. Would still need to make the flare trip lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,127 Posts
Flares are done at Brampton.

Ok so that leaves nothing then lol. What is actually done there now? Used to be wheels and stripes, etc. Now I'm wondering they even do there lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,716 Posts
Ok so that leaves nothing then lol. What is actually done there now?
That's a good question, somebody said the only thing the Upfitter did on a narrow body Redeye was install the badges. Seems crazy but they all went there from what I remember.

101 - 120 of 139 Posts