SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have trouble with theirs? Mine has worked fine for the last year, and all of a sudden yesterday it just stopped receiving the channels.
I had two presets and they went gray , and would not work at all. Took too the dealer yesterday evening and they found nothing wrong ( bigggg eye roll ) XM of course said the signal is fine. I looked on line, at a Ram truck forum and found previous issues with other owners but no fix...

very annoying there is a TON of channels on the 360L and now im not getting any of them :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi,

Have a 2020 Challenger Scat Pack and my presets Grey put all the time, then have to go back through the block/skipped list and turn them on, not sure the issue, but seems to happen more if I park the car in XM vs a FM station, also only drove the car 3 months last year before weather got bad, hopefully some sort of update will correct it this spring, hopefully.

If you do find out please post it I posted the issue on another Challenger site that didn't get many comments

Have a 8.4 Alpine GPS unit not sure on part number

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the dealer its not the software or a malfunction in the radio, bottom line the system is not getting internet. I can hit the related button and it shows the exclamation over the wifi icon and says no internet connection. Everyone says its not our fault and im getting nowhere :(

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi again,

Sounds like the normal run around, and blame game, too bad it take recalls before people will admit a product flaw.

I kinda hoped I wasn't the only one and enough others would pester FCA or whatever their called now enough that a silent software update would resolve this annoying issue.

I know when they try to get me to pay for Sirius, this flaw I will see what they say, never know maybe it's a silent retaliation for not signing up in advance for 3 years of service.

I do know my wife's 2015 Jeep has never had this issue although she also doesn't get all 300+ channels due to radio from what I've researched on the net.

Maybe threaten lemon law although doubt it would make a difference or even a class action lawsuit as I believe some Demon owners tried that over a paint and hood scoop issue, wonder if that ever got settled.

Again good luck I haven't had it happen enough to attempt the dealership trip, personally try to avoid them as much as possible as a lot of horror stories about vechiles getting damaged for simple things like oil changes.

Regards,
Jim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,045 Posts
...a silent software update would resolve this annoying issue.
From what I've seen posted, it looks like it's often software updates that causes the issues, so be careful what you ask for.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts