SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
Without looking myself, what did you guys come up with?

Lets face it, we all know this hp party isn't gonna go on forever!
The government's will have us in self driving battery operated junk soon anyway. :cautious:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Just an update. Spoke with a dealer who actually seems to know what they’re talking about and confirmed what was already said above about late availability. Unfortunately no time table as of yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
474 Posts
If you call FCA one 800 number they’ll tell you late availability. But don’t let any facts get in the way of rumors.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had an interesting experience at my local dealer today. I’ve decided I’d like to pull the trigger on a ‘21 Challenger (nonwidebody). Salesman tried to pull it up in dealer connect and it doesn’t exist. Is dodge not making standard challenger hellcats anymore?
I just got this response from Dodge Customer service today “Currently Ordering is not currently open for the manuals transmission. Currently we do not have timing details as to when the ordering will open. We encourage you to stay in contact with your Dodge Dealer for updates. “
I am trying to order a Hellcat Widebody manual

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just an update. Spoke with a dealer who actually seems to know what they’re talking about and confirmed what was already said above about late availability. Unfortunately no time table as of yet.
From Dodge Customer Service today
“Currently Ordering is not currently open for the manuals transmission. Currently we do not have timing details as to when the ordering will open. We encourage you to stay in contact with your Dodge Dealer for updates. “ I think the same goes for Hellcats in general

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
From Dodge Customer Service today
“Currently Ordering is not currently open for the manuals transmission. Currently we do not have timing details as to when the ordering will open. We encourage you to stay in contact with your Dodge Dealer for updates. “ I think the same goes for Hellcats in general
2018 all over again?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
474 Posts
It’s not just the transmissions it’s the standard hellcat engine that’s getting diverted for other projects. They’ll get caught up. That’s why they said late availability

·
Registered
6 Posts
It’s not just the transmissions it’s the standard hellcat engine that’s getting diverted for other projects. They’ll get caught up. That’s why they said late availability
They are probably just focusing on Redeyes and Super Stocks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
864 Posts
No, he said it right. You have the Ram TRX and Durango now in the spotlight so that's where the engines are going.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You can pretty safely bet that the 2000ish Durangos and umpteen TRXs will out pace the sales of non-Redeye HCs for most of the MY (about 4000 units sold in 2020, and 4700 in 2019).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got this response from Dodge Customer service today “Currently Ordering is not currently open for the manuals transmission. Currently we do not have timing details as to when the ordering will open. We encourage you to stay in contact with your Dodge Dealer for updates. “
I am trying to order a Hellcat Widebody manual
I’m also wanting a hellcat wide body manual...my lease is up in June on my 2017 hellcat..hope ordering opens soon..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any word on when they are going to open 25E orders? I called the dealer and still can’t order manual hellcat in widebody or even narrow body. Was really trying to have order filled by the 4th of July. The price of used ones is crazy! My dealer already gave me the price for a new one. I just can’t order it yet. Also, any upcoming news? New colors or options that anyone is aware might happen? Thanks for any info.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts