SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any word on when they are going to open 25E orders? I called the dealer and still can’t order manual hellcat in widebody or even narrow body. Was really trying to have order filled by the 4th of July. The price of used ones is crazy! My dealer already gave me the price for a new one. I just can’t order it yet. Also, any upcoming news? New colors or options that anyone is aware might happen? Thanks for any info.
I was told by SRT that manual Hellcats might be available in June, that was back in March. I bought used and paid top dollar

·
Registered
3 Posts
You get what they are running when your car is delivered, not when you order
What do you mean you get what they are running? If you order to your spec you get that as long as that is being offered. They just haven’t opened stick shift ordering yet on the hell cat. I’m not waiting for them to get a batch in. They have dealer orders and sold unit orders. Sold units take priority over dealer stock.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
What do you mean you get what they are running? If you order to your spec you get that as long as that is being offered. They just haven’t opened stick shift ordering yet on the hell cat. I’m not waiting for them to get a batch in. They have dealer orders and sold unit orders. Sold units take priority over dealer stock.
He's talking about rebates and incentives, you get what's in effect at time of delivery.

And on the sold orders taking priority that's not exactly true. You do have a high priority but that does not mean that all sold orders get built while dealer stock orders sit, that's not true at all. Dealers will still get their stock.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
108 Posts
You get what they are running when your car is delivered, not when you order
My dealer locked in the incentives when I ordered but if there are better ones when it's delivered then those apply. Either way they won't be less than at time of order.

·
Registered
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
531 Posts
^^ yep, my car is in transit, ordered back on 2/9/21. I still get the $6000 rebate that was offered at that time!!

·
Registered
waiting on 2021 order
18 Posts
From what I have learned with this process. National Rebates do indeed lock in at the time of order. Other local rebates or TDM's do not lock in, but do have an expiration date. But if a better national rebate is in effect at time of delivery, you are entitled to getting that one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
From what I have learned with this process. National Rebates do indeed lock in at the time of order. Other local rebates or TDM's do not lock in, but do have an expiration date. But if a better national rebate is in effect at time of delivery, you are entitled to getting that one.
Thats great news I will call my dealer

41 - 51 of 51 Posts