SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
Love the car, but have to ask, this is the second time I've seen this recently, those wheels aren't an option available on the Dodge website for 2021 Charger Redeyes. The other case was a guy with a 2021 Challenger REWB and he had the 2020 wheels. I happen to love the Devil's Rims and am upset when I order mine that it won't have them. I don't like the 2020 wheels at all. The 21s are growing on me. Any insight into this?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You’re correct they do not offer the Brass Monkey Wheels anymore for whatever reason. I was #99 in a preorder.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
533 Posts
Love the car, but have to ask, this is the second time I've seen this recently, those wheels aren't an option available on the Dodge website for 2021 Charger Redeyes. The other case was a guy with a 2021 Challenger REWB and he had the 2020 wheels. I happen to love the Devil's Rims and am upset when I order mine that it won't have them. I don't like the 2020 wheels at all. The 21s are growing on me. Any insight into this?
They yanked them practically right about the time the orders started getting built... they are no longer an option to my knowledge for any of the cars.. there are still a few that have made it through though.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They yanked them practically right about the time the orders started getting built... they are no longer an option to my knowledge for any of the cars.. there are still a few that have made it through though.
Wow! Thanks for the info. My 16 Hellcat had Brass Monkey Wheels so I know they’ve been around since then Maybe they’ll bring back the option.

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
649 Posts
Love the brass monkey wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts