SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to curb one of my wheels on a car at barely a month old. Completely pissed. The wheels I have on my Charger Redeye are listed as the Carbon Black Aluminum wheels on the sticker. They are the slingshot wheels that look similar to the original Hellcat wheels and not the split spokes. I found a color code of PD5 and a Mopar wheel touch up kit part number 68414453AA that is associated with that color code. However, I can't tell if this is in fact going to match the wheels on the 2021 Charger Redeye as I'm going strictly on what the wheels are called on the window sticker.

Can anyone confirm if wheel color code PD5 and the associated wheel touch up kit part number 68414453AA is in fact the same color as the slingshot wheels on the 2021 Charger Redeye?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
898 Posts
If they look like a wider version of the "Slingshot" wheels, then those are the optional "Warp Speed" wheels and those were offered in "Granite" (or a silver color on the Daytona Hellcats).

18-20 Charger Challenger Wide Body 20" x 11" Wheels Carbon Satin Warp Speed WF9 SWMWF9 | Steve White Parts

You say it list the "Carbon Black Aluminum wheels" on the window sticker though.....well those are the split spokes actually:

And I believe PD5 is the paint code according to this thread, which ALSO has the paint codes listed:
(4) Satin Black Rims paint code | SRT Hellcat Forum

And then the "Carbon Black Lightweight wheels" were new for the 2021 Redeyes.....which were the 50th Anniversary wheels except black:

But just FYI....someone else had a goof with getting the wrong wheels on their car too versus what was on the window sticker because Dodge apparently had a shortage or something changed.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they look like a wider version of the "Slingshot" wheels, then those are the optional "Warp Speed" wheels and those were offered in "Granite" (or a silver color on the Daytona Hellcats).

18-20 Charger Challenger Wide Body 20" x 11" Wheels Carbon Satin Warp Speed WF9 SWMWF9 | Steve White Parts

You say it list the "Carbon Black Aluminum wheels" on the window sticker though.....well those are the split spokes actually:

And I believe PD5 is the paint code according to this thread, which ALSO has the paint codes listed:
(4) Satin Black Rims paint code | SRT Hellcat Forum

And then the "Carbon Black Lightweight wheels" were new for the 2021 Redeyes.....which were the 50th Anniversary wheels except black:

But just FYI....someone else had a goof with getting the wrong wheels on their car too versus what was on the window sticker because Dodge apparently had a shortage or something changed.
The wheels I have are the last image. They look like the "Warp Speed" wheels but only have 5 "slingshots" versus the 7 of the warp speed wheels. I believe on the Dodge configurator it calls them Carbon Black lightweight like you said but on the window sticker at least on mine it just references Carbon Black Aluminum wheels. Hopefully, the color code is the same between the carbon black split spokes and the carbon black slingshots.

Reactions: snobrdrdan
1 - 3 of 3 Posts