SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m thinking about upgrading from my 2019 Charger hellcat with 2800 miles to ordering an new charger redeye. Just reaching out on what would be a good acceptable deal for the car. I am in Northern California but willing to travel for the best deal. Thanks

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,102 Posts
Like what yours is worth or what you should pay for the new one? Check Carvana and Vroom for top dollar on nice cars. I was offered 6K - 7K over what I paid for my 392, which is why I upgraded to a Hellcat!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow sounds like you got a really good offer! I am interested in what mine is worth and what kind of deal I should expect with getting one built as to opposed of one on the lot

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,860 Posts
Wow sounds like you got a really good offer! I am interested in what mine is worth and what kind of deal I should expect with getting one built as to opposed of one on the lot
My experience has been such that Ive gotten a better deal ordering. On the lot sales tend to be a little worse in general because theyre hoping you will impulse buy.

Reactions: ALongGuy

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
343 Posts
I traded my 2015 Hellcat Charger with 10,000 miles on it ibn Mint shape. The upgrade cost me $30,000 doing a trade-in. am still waiting for the new Redeye.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts