SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,973 Posts
We gotta do some math vs models and see what’s missing today. I’m hoping TRX. Suspect RedEye Charger too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First post, but first challenger in 16. now have 17 cat. Most likely a Durango, but why? The track hawk is fun but a durango? Ram powered hellcat ? Ill let my 2019 diesel limited dually do the work.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,298 Posts
First post, but first challenger in 16. now have 17 cat. Most likely a Durango, but why? The track hawk is fun but a durango? Hellcat powered Ram?
Fixed that for ya.
Welcome aboard.

Reactions: Jimmy N.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,973 Posts
Yes...Hellcat powered ram for me for sure. I was trying to listen for how many different vehicle sounds were in that vid.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Will the Durango Hellcat also be overpriced/same $ as the TH? Maybe they cause the used TH market to go down in price some
Will the Charger Redeye be WB only? Not sure I am sold on the WB. Won't matter if they don't offer sub $700 per mo 0 down lease deals again as I won't be interested at that point.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,352 Posts
First post, but first challenger in 16. now have 17 cat. Most likely a Durango, but why? The track hawk is fun but a durango? Ram powered hellcat ? Ill let my 2019 diesel limited dually do the work.

Your saying a 700+ hp AWD Durango won't be any fun? You do realize that the powertrain in the Dodge Durango SRT is exactly the same as the one in the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT, and that the Durango is only a few inches longer and less than 10 lbs. heavier, right?

Go ahead and let your diesel dually do the work, that is Not what the Hellcat powered Ram Rebel TRX was created for. The Rebel TRX was created to annihilate the Ford Raptor.

·
Premium Member
Charger Forged 392
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT starts at $69,140. The Trackhawk starts at $87,505
The Durango SRT starts at $62,995 so the Hellcat version should start right around $81,500

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
The Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT starts at $69,140. The Trackhawk starts at $87,505
The Durango SRT starts at $62,995 so the Hellcat version should start right around $81,500
Oof! New cars (All of em) are so overpriced, it's disgusting

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,973 Posts
I think car and driver stated TRX starting at $56k. No idea where they got that from but if there’s any truth to it that means the rumor of 2 TRX versions is true. No way the Hellcat powered one will go fir that so must be a 392 powered option as well. I could see a 575 hp supercharged one starting there though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oof! New cars (All of em) are so overpriced, it's disgusting
X2 on this. I remember back in ‘08 when these cars first came out, you could get any platform SRT you wanted, for roughly the same money. Base price was right around $40K, loaded with options $50K. Any of the LX SRT8 cars, and the WK1 jeep SRT8, all with the 6.1 hemi.

Then in 2012 when the second gen srt vehicles came out with the 6.4 hemi, the LX cars base msrp bumped around 5K, which is to be expected, but for whatever reason, the jeep srt went up around 25K to $65K.

Obviously now with the redeye/demon, prices are a little closer. But when comparing the standard hellcat 707/717 horsepower depending on platform, the same money doesn’t cover the spread the way it used to.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
876 Posts
HELLEPHANT ROADRUNNER.

Reactions: PDub72

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
188 Posts
I made a post, the Durango Hellcat is what we'll be seeing. I was hoping for more but eh.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
985 Posts
It’s probably what some people are lookin for.... the HC cars are great but now having room to took mom in law and the kids with some luggage in the back... that opens up a whole new world and still be able to play on the way home from work...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts