SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just took delivery on my 2nd Hellcat. I turned in my 2018 for the new Red Eye. There are several changes to the new model including a new hood design and cold air intake, line lock, new wheels (sligh
t change in depth) and suede and leather seats to name a few. I was impressed by the first HC, this one is several notches up. Here seen with the older brother, 1970 Charger R/T during delivery.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crazy how much larger these cars are now compared to the 60/70s.
Yes and the technology is astounding. They have squeezed 804 HP out of a 392 ci engine. The power is smooth and somewhat controllable. The car gets 20 MPG with excellent highway comfort. The old boy is pretty good on the highway, boast 360HP from a 440 ci engine. How times have changed.

·
Registered
2017 Dodge Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Yes and the technology is astounding. They have squeezed 804 HP out of a 392 ci engine. The power is smooth and somewhat controllable. The car gets 20 MPG with excellent highway comfort. The old boy is pretty good on the highway, boast 360HP from a 440 ci engine. How times have changed.
Actually, it's better than that.. They squeezed 804 HP out of a 378 ci engine!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,348 Posts
My RE wont get me 20mpg lol. Currently sitting at 11.1 average and not about to drive in ECO, sorry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congratulations man, I ordered a 2021 Charger Redeye and hope to be getting it in July! Have and enjoy your new toy....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations man, I ordered a 2021 Charger Redeye and hope to be getting it in July! Have and enjoy your new toy....
Thanks, it's a great car. Giving it a little break-in before i run it through the paces.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,788 Posts
My RE wont get me 20mpg lol. Currently sitting at 11.1 average and not about to drive in ECO, sorry.
Hmm. My girlfriend gets a pretty consistent 24 mpg with hers. Of course, she usually keeps it under a 100, while I only get 21-22 with my regular 'Cat. Could possibly be because I drive faster and pass cars more aggressively.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts