SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know or can someone post the breakdown in production numbers with model and color for the 2021 model year? I'm curious to see how many Charger WBHC were made and in what colors.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2021 Charger RedEye
204 Posts
I've heard in other threads this info won't be available until March.
Sounds about right, as they release numbers quarterly. So we will not know final 2021 numbers till then. I'm curious of how many Charger REWBHC they sold in 21.

·
Premium Member
2021 Black Widebody Challenger Redeye
1,694 Posts
Me as well, looking forward to seeing a breakdown of colors etc.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
256 Posts
There are still 21's on the waiting list to be built.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Not that I get a vote but I prefer some repeat threads than people answering 3 year old Messages. After an adult beverage at night I hit like on 3 year old threads LOL

·
Registered
78 Posts
I spoke with a Dodge representative yesterday and was informed that 2021 production numbers will be DELAYED into mid 2022 due to production disruptions/supply chain challenges re: assembling the back-ordered 2021 SRT models. April now seems to be the month when they will hopefully be available.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,786 Posts
How many 2021 hellcat Challenger wide body red eyes were produced.
Have you read through this thread? Especially the post above yours.

• Haha
Reactions: snobrdrdan

·
Premium Member
10,786 Posts
Reactions: butterscotch71

·
Premium Member
10,786 Posts
I spoke with a Dodge representative yesterday and was informed that 2021 production numbers will be DELAYED into mid 2022 due to production disruptions/supply chain challenges re: assembling the back-ordered 2021 SRT models. April now seems to be the month when they will hopefully be available.
This post makes me think of the Mecum auction that is advertising a '21 SS that is 1/197. Where are they getting that number?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts