Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,148 Posts
Yeah a no vin tuna can with a 9”....I’ll take 2

·
Registered
2020 SRT Super Stock
43 Posts
That car sounds healthy.....how could an electric car possibly come close to the excitement and anticipation of that car yanking the front wheels?
Hats off Mopar another awesome package and not mass production.....143K might keep some people out of the market also.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,148 Posts
Agreed...lumpy, open, and raw, not even sure if they made 50 of them but definitely refined from the first ones..basically a pro stock👍

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
644 Posts
Can I ask what people recommend for front tires keeping the stock width fronts' on the Super Stock instead of the drag radial upfront?
Nitto NT555-G2 Unfortunately the 315/40/18's are out of stock with NO estimate on when they'll be available; however IMO the problem with them is their UTQG rating is only 200 which means they'll most likely pick up too many pebbles which could cause some paint issues.
Interestingly the NT555-G2 295/40/18's have a UTQG of 320 which is MUCH BETTER for picking up less pebbles. We just put them on a friends Demon and they look great !
I just ordered a set for my Super Stock currently on order.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Exactly but he will tell you no passenger or back seat on that run,, hence my comment. I am near Cecil county and MIR so I have Good DA in the fall !

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
i ordered my SS with a rear seat delete to save weight….and, no one ever sat in the back seat of my 15 Hellcat.
Im with you on the back seat delete man. I almost did the same, as no one ever rides in the back of mine either. However I decided to get the seat delete kit later, so I have the factory seat belts already in place, and for potential resale as well.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
161 Posts
Exactly but he will tell you no passenger or back seat on that run,, hence my comment. I am near Cecil county and MIR so I have Good DA in the fall !
YUPPER, I'm with you, can't wait to hit Cecil in (my drag racing weather Sept-Dec) stuff flies then!
I think we are going this Friday night....street race night, as I still want to run my Super Stock once more soon.
email me.... and we can meet up. [email protected] *party On!

81 - 100 of 149 Posts