SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
I'm sure this question has been asked.... but I can't find it. Can you order a SS with 20" wheels and 6 spot brakes?
Is that an option? has anyone asked?

·
Registered
60 Posts
you could get that from a tune easy... Also if you want to use those 20 Inch wheels the race suspension for the super stock would not be for you !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
I hear ya...... I ordered a redeye today and was just wondering......I have a set of 17's on order for the track.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,059 Posts
you could get that from a tune easy... Also if you want to use those 20 Inch wheels the race suspension for the super stock would not be for you !
Super Stock suspension and Redeye suspension should be the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Super Stock suspension and Redeye suspension should be the same.

There is some difference in the suspension between the redeye and Super Stock. The SS has a slightly more drag focused set up in the rear. It may just be programming, but the SS is setup for maximum squat, just a bit more focused towards drag racing than the redeye.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,059 Posts
There is some difference in the suspension between the redeye and Super Stock. The SS has a slightly more drag focused set up in the rear. It may just be programming, but the SS is setup for maximum squat, just a bit more focused towards drag racing than the redeye.
Yes, it's in the programming for the drag setting in the Uconnect, the springs, shocks and sway bars are all exactly the same as Redeye.

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,661 Posts
Yes, it's in the programming for the drag setting in the Uconnect, the springs, shocks and sway bars are all exactly the same as Redeye.

Shocks?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,059 Posts
According to Patrick Rall, yes.

Super Stock Suspension

The biggest misconception about the 2020 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye-based Super Stock package is that it shares the suspension setup with the 2018 Demon. While the Super Stock shares some technology with the only factory 9-second American production car ever, it does not share any of the key suspension bits.

The Challenger SRT Super Stock has the exact same suspension as the current Hellcat Redeye, including the springs, sway bars and shocks. The Super Stock’s Track Mode setting does feature a suspension calibration that is similar to that of the Demon’s Drag Mode, which allows for optimal weight transfer on a hard launch, but the actual mechanical components are the same as the current Redeye.

The Super Stock’s Street and Sport modes are the exact same as the 797-horsepower Redeye. That information comes directly from a Dodge representative and anyone claiming otherwise is wrong.

·
Registered
61 Posts
These threads fascinate me! Either get the Super Stock if you want it. Or don’t, if you don’t want it. No harm no foul anyway you slice it - a Redeye is a badass piece of American meathead muscle as is the Super Stock! Everybody wins, and it’s all a simple personal preference. My $0.02 this evening anyways.

101 - 120 of 149 Posts