SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 199 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
It's free... part of ownership

It's time to register for your full-day Dodge//SRT® Experience Class at Radford Racing School (formerly Bondurant). As part of your Dodge//SRT ownership experience, you are entitled to a
full-day track session1 at the famed Radford Racing School in Chandler, Arizona, the Official
High-Performance Driving School of Dodge//SRT.​
During our high-performance driving course, you’ll learn to appreciate the exceptional handling and
performance that’s engineered into every Dodge Brand vehicle and be able to experience:​
//​
A full lineup of SRT vehicles, including the 717 Charger Hellcat and
the 797 Challenger Hellcat Redeye​
//​
Instructor-led driving exercises that put you behind the wheel on a professional racetrack​
//​
Hot laps around the track with your Radford instructor​
Get it in gear and take advantage of this opportunity. Register today!
I got a free “Bob Bondurant driving experience” with my 2020 Redeye purchase. But the Covid situation cancelled it out back then. I have not checked the status since, maybe they will still honor it if I can fly out and go? But now I should receive another driving school credit for the 2021 SS purchase.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
956 Posts
I got a free “Bob Bondurant driving experience” with my 2020 Redeye purchase. But the Covid situation cancelled it out back then. I have not checked the status since, maybe they will still honor it if I can fly out and go? But now I should receive another driving school credit for the 2021 SS purchase.
Are you sure about driving school? I thought that was canceled some years back?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,142 Posts
yes, that's on mine too

also lists Special Scheduling Condition VII...I assume that is also related to the Super Stock?
Bob Frederick once posted this about the Special Scheduling Condition VII..

It's an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler with authority schedule an order when there isn't an allocation, or to give an order priority in scheduling.

So basically any order can have this condition applied and I assume that it will appear on many sold order build sheets with them giving the sold order some level of priority.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
waiting on 2021 SRT Super Stock
250 Posts
Bob Frederick once posted this about the Special Scheduling Condition VII..

It's an internal code that is applied when the schedulers or another employee at Chrysler with authority schedule an order when there isn't an allocation, or to give an order priority in scheduling.

So basically any order can have this condition applied and I assume that it will appear on many sold order build sheets with them giving the sold order some level of priority.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I remember the GM telling me he'd work with his regional guy to push the order through...guess he did!

·
Registered
2021 Super Stock / 2021 WB Scat pack shaker
187 Posts
I remember the GM telling me he'd work with his regional guy to push the order through...guess he did!
Not all dealerships have allocations for super stocks unless they are a sold order (dealer stock is apparently restricted to certain dealerships). Mine was the same way when I ordered it in January. They place the order and had to get it approved since they had no allocations available.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
Man the 2021 Super Stock is definitely the best muscle car I have owned thus far. Love the way it sticks and accelerates. Not as fickle to take off without spinning when wanting to launch it. The 3.09 rear is so much better IMO too. Having a blast in this thing. Get one if you can!

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
I guess we’ll see what’s released/coming up here soon for ‘22

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
Man the 2021 Super Stock is definitely the best muscle car I have owned thus far. Love the way it sticks and accelerates. Not as fickle to take off without spinning when wanting to launch it. The 3.09 rear is so much better IMO too. Having a blast in this thing. Get one if you can!
Gotta admit they got it right!

·
Registered
In The Market
89 Posts
I had a Redeye and got the SS (2020 delivered in December) and I ABSOLUTELY love the purchase. It’s obviously personal choice, but it’s amazing and I’m glad I did it.
I am thinking of trading my '19 Redeye WB in for a '21 SS and was wondering how the handling and everyday driving compares between the two?

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
I am thinking of trading my '19 Redeye WB in for a '21 SS and was wondering how the handling and everyday driving compares between the two?
I think my 2021 SS handles as good if not better. Now Im sure it might be tricky in the rain, but I love it. It also hooks and goes instead of spinning when you get on it. I would trade again. I also daily mine.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You guys need to pipe down before everyone finds out. I got lucky coming across a 2020 that a guy ordered. Then I found out it was one of 192. Then the chip shortage closed the Brampton plant and I was grinning. We need to wipe the smirks off our faces and remain tight lipped for just a few more months and we could possibly have a nice rare car...just my way of thinking

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
Did anyone get the brake air deflectors that are on the trunk kit sheet, mine are on the list of the trunk kit but not on the car?

141 - 160 of 199 Posts