SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
161 - 180 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
Huh.. hope nobody walked off with em? I just noticed there’s ducts pointing to that area in the newly designed front under shield, so idk

·
Registered
In The Market
1,351 Posts
Man the 2021 Super Stock is definitely the best muscle car I have owned thus far. Love the way it sticks and accelerates. Not as fickle to take off without spinning when wanting to launch it. The 3.09 rear is so much better IMO too. Having a blast in this thing. Get one if you can!
Waiting for pictures.

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
And the driving school experience is still happening. Its now called the Radford driving experience (formerly the Bondurant school). Got another email to register right after purchasing my SS.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
109 Posts
Did anyone get the brake air deflectors that are on the trunk kit sheet, mine are on the list of the trunk kit but not on the car?
Mine were in the trunk along with the brake and gas pedal cover. Also the front license plate bracket, which I ritualistically burned in the driveway.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
109 Posts
And the driving school experience is still happening. Its now called the Radford driving experience (formerly the Bondurant school). Got another email to register right after purchasing my SS.
I just received that email yesterday as well. We should all post when we decide to go so we can meet in real life if we are going the same day!

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
Mine were in the trunk along with the embrake and gas pedal cover. Also the front license plate bracket, which I ritualistically burned in the driveway.
Yeah that confirms it someone walked off with them if anyone has an extra set laying around to sell PM me

·
Registered
‘21 REDEYE SUPER STOCK
1,205 Posts
The price you paid for the car make the dealer put them on even if they have to order new ones!
Will do, it’s a shame someone always has to be scummy somewhere in the process not to mention that I’m still healing from the stitches in my a$$

·
Registered
waiting on 2021 SRT Super Stock
250 Posts
Ordered 4/19...estimated shipping date 6/22...build finished 6/22...stuck in shipping limbo ever since. At this point they won't even commit to an updated shipping date. And it's not like I'm across the country (in Ohio).

·
Registered
Ordered 2021 Super Stock 6/14
48 Posts
Ordered 4/19...estimated shipping date 6/22...build finished 6/22...stuck in shipping limbo ever since. At this point they won't even commit to an updated shipping date. And it's not like I'm across the country (in Ohio).
I read somewhere that all Super Stocks are shipped by enclosed carrier. No rail. That may be a reason for the delay. Now you're stuck for 3 more weeks because the plant shut down again. Re-opens August 2nd

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,700 Posts
Im with you on the back seat delete man. I almost did the same, as no one ever rides in the back of mine either. However I decided to get the seat delete kit later, so I have the factory seat belts already in place, and for potential resale as well.
I did this with my 1320 as well. Speedy did an excellent install video for the rear seat delete kit. However, most of the ass pain with installing it comes from removing all the panels to get the rear seat belts out.

I avoided that mess and left the rear seat belts in place. What I did was instead of using the package tray that came with the kit, I left the original package tray in place and used a razor to cut out a section on each side to access the bolt holes where the top bar for the seat delete kit needs to be bolted in. Left the seat belts hanging behind the top delete piece. You cant see them, they dont make noise and it will take all of 20 min to switch back and forth if necessary.

Reactions: Chancey

·
Registered
2020 SRT Super Stock
45 Posts
161 - 180 of 199 Posts